Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Noteworthy things from the interview:

I think the writers and the makers are playing on devices like misconceptions and misunderstandings and being right in your own space and in your own viewpoint. Every character is right in their own process. This was the one-line brief we were given post the leap, that the three characters are going to have a battle of the rights

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-neil-bhatt-opens-about-the-show-his-character-and-marriage-says-i-am-still

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Neil on Virat's aggression:

"There is a very aggressive side of him that the writers have tried to shed light on. As and when the show progressed, the aggression at various parts of his life has been brought out and sometimes rightly placed sometimes not so rightly placed. So he used to be a little more considerate and later on as life happened to Virat, he became a little more aggressive. I am still exploring the character, still trying to make Virat human, and still trying to make sense of the aggression. I am trying to make him a person so that I can relate to him. If I can relate to Virat, the audience can relate. When I say relate, it means the audience understands the reason behind my actions as Virat. It may not be the right thing, but understanding why he did it."

Personal opinion: The interview parts where he spoke about the show and character offered an insight on what the makers think

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say but hes not at all fit for DCP role they are disrespecting DCP position his reputed work law and order which no wheee seen in ghkkpm total disgusting snd all wrong things showing but no action thats surprising me
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Sorry to say but hes not at all fit for DCP role they are disrespecting DCP position his reputed work law and order which no wheee seen in ghkkpm total disgusting snd all wrong things showing but no action thats surprising me

DCP ka position is too high to be disrespected by a mere television show. Banda kya nithalla rahe kya show meiin fir?

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

DCP ka position is too high to be disrespected by a mere television show. Banda kya nithalla rahe kya show meiin fir?

Edited by ninastx - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Wrong thread? This is an AT. Also netizens have called out for a lot of things. Not everything has been accepted by the makers na?

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wrong thread? This is an AT. Also netizens have called out for a lot of things. Not everything has been accepted by the makers na?

Sorry nutmeg for jumping on the wrong thread..deleted it .. I thought I was on the right thread...this thread has Karva Chauth...Virat explaining his character..?????

Edited by ninastx - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre no worries. I just did not want controversy and fights around the article shared. Isliye shared it here

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virats POV was kind of clear when they showed Virats soul talking to Sai when they met first time post leap. His interaction with P, overall persona was understandable. He was mad at Sai living a happy normal life when he was almost living like a dead person. As per him she made all the choices, didn't trust him & walked out on him. If he had known she was alive he would have had chance to get over their differences & would have lived a happy life. Not my personal view but Virat's.

But then they have been inconsistent & have ruined his character. They should show his thoughts, his memories. Him missing their past relationship, his hurt of Sai accepting P's position in his life without questioning him which for him is her not caring for him, not loving him. he always liked the fact that she would be upset with P's presence in their life during their so called deal marriage. Sai not showing any jealousy is making him angry.

If only makers show some insight in V state. Sai's is seen clearly V isn't.