Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Don't we all go through this phase sometime in our life? We try to behave normally in adverse situations,but for how long? At one point of time we'll sure break down. This is quite natural. And, I'm sure he'll break down too.

Completely agree .
1232308 thumbnail

Dance by Neil on Ride it (Kya Yahi Pyaar hai)❤️

https://youtu.be/gCvea57gX7w

suwasif thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved yesterday’s episode. I am going to assume they did not show Sai’s pregnancy period during the drama. There is always leap of few days in the show. The way he used to care for her when she was a relative stranger it’s impossible that he will not when she is ready to give him most precious gift.

what they showed yesterday is very close to real life. People react differently to different situations. Couples drift apart after such life changing experience. He is not blaming Sai, he knows he is wrong in shutting her off but he has no control over his feelings. That’s natural.

Neil & Ayesha were both great in portraying two Sairats….. happy parents to be & broken ones. Neil & Shailesh, the father son duo scene was amazing. When writers & directors give scope then only actors can show their talent
It’s unfortunate that I can’t post it in main forum. It’s completely biased & is Ayesha or Sai fan page instead of ghum forum. Once again ITV makes FL mahan & ML lead, the actor gets criticized for no fault of his

Edited by suwasif - 2 years ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suwasif

Loved yesterday’s episode. I am going to assume they did not show Sai’s pregnancy period during the drama. There is always leap of few days in the show. The way he used to care for her when she was a relative stranger it’s impossible that he will not when she is ready to give him most precious gift.

what they showed yesterday is very close to real life. People react differently to different situations. Couples drift apart after such life changing experience. He is not blaming Sai, he knows he is wrong in shutting her off but he has no control over his feelings. That’s natural.

Neil & Ayesha were both great in portraying two Sairats….. happy parents to be & broken ones. Neil & Shailesh, the father son duo scene was amazing. When writers & directors give scope then only actors can show their talent
It’s unfortunate that I can’t post it in main forum. It’s completely biased & is Ayesha or Sai fan page instead of ghum forum. Once again ITV makes FL mahan & ML lead, the actor gets criticized for no fault of his

People react differently during different situations and it differs from person to person. Some people breakdown and some bottle up their emotions and breakdown only when he/she is forced by a family member.

I loved Ninad and Virat's conversation. It was much needed.

Blue - 100% true

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

What was the scene here?

1232308 thumbnail

Neil as a dancer in “Yeh Hai Aashiqui” ❤️❤️

https://youtu.be/DeZ0i6FDMjM