Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
suwasif thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

People grieve in various ways. Virat is shown close to real. Why do we stick our gender defined expectations on people? My father shows emotions easily than mother, same is true with me & my husband. Not wanting to interact or express is perfectly normal in Virats situation where he lost his jeeva, baby & any hope of having his wife having their baby. I think overall Neil is doing great job in this track with what he is been asked to do.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suwasif

People grieve in various ways. Virat is shown close to real. Why do we stick our gender defined expectations on people? My father shows emotions easily than mother, same is true with me & my husband. Not wanting to interact or express is perfectly normal in Virats situation where he lost his jeeva, baby & any hope of having his wife having their baby. I think overall Neil is doing great job in this track with what he is been asked to do.

He is exactly portraying what he should. It is not like he doesn’t want to share his grief. It is because he is unable to do that as he still is in shock of all the events that happened in a rush. The moment he can not bear with his silence then he will burst out and break down.

Neil is fantastic in conveying this part so well.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely true. And, the eldest have to bear everything on their shoulders without even letting the rest of the members realise what they're going through.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

He is exactly portraying what he should. It is not like he doesn’t want to share his grief. It is because he is unable to do that as he still is in shock of all the events that happened in a rush. The moment he can not bear with his silence then he will burst out and break down.

Neil is fantastic in conveying this part so well.

Don't we all go through this phase sometime in our life? We try to behave normally in adverse situations,but for how long? At one point of time we'll sure break down. This is quite natural. And, I'm sure he'll break down too.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow . They have put so much efforts in creating this collage . He has given perfect expressions in all the scenes .