Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

His expressions

First ...super happy over her antics as she came with dhol ,enjoying the attention

Second...Shocked on her kiss...

Third....disbelief and surprise giving way to relief

Neil Bhatt expressed these many feelings and Ofcourse visible only to impartial viewers not others.

https://twitter.com/jayapatel302/status/1518550798464036864?s=20&t=65CNqycr177Cbkkt69KM_w

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Neil was very good today!

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Neil was very good today!

Gospel truth..he is always good. Only some tracks are bad and that makes him look bad.

For me Virat Chavan can be played only in Neil Bhatt way.

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Only for these expressions, intensity and passion from both is the reason I didnt mind the air kiss...

What it couldnt show was shown through their eyes... And I would like to applaud both...

Even after the kiss, when Sai comes and stands in front of him, she has a smirk... very challenging sorts😉... absolutely loved that. He looked like he will eat her up had it been in private☺️

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Only for these expressions, intensity and passion from both is the reason I didnt mind the air kiss...

What it couldnt show was shown through their eyes... And I would like to applaud both...

Even after the kiss, when Sai comes and stands in front of him, she has a smirk... very challenging sorts😉... absolutely loved that. He looked like he will eat her up had it been in private☺️

Dint know if it is airkiss. SBS will clarify.

Frankly speaking, I didn’t even observe that way as I am so deeply stuck with their eyes that showcased more passion than any kind of physical touch.

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Definitely was.... there was a micro second difference between her moving away and his turning...

wasnt that close 😳

But as I said... didnt mind for the later eyelock

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Visiting this thread after ages... I liked Neil in the dhol session with Sai. The difference was very clear...what he felt ...'past tense' and what he feels for Sai. Well done.