Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I want to speak my heart out for this film, and mostly about Neil.

I had a few problems with the movie like I felt it didn't flow naturally in the middle. It felt like a sequence of scenes but not really flowing freely. Where did all the people go before the last performance🤔 I also felt it was hanging somewhere in the middle of being an art film and masala film. Ok. Done with criticism.

The movie was so good. It had comedy that I loved. I laughed out Loud when the police confused his cousin to be him and were ready to take him away🤣

It had such an inspiring message. Though it was about the art forms that need to be reacknoeledged I took away something else. Bhanwar's journey was beautiful. It made me think about my own life. Many times we think we want something else but we are only looking for something else doing what we do. Like he was looking for respect and money while doing his art and he left this very art for the things that he thought his art cannot bring him. He moved on to ventures that he thought will bring him money and respect and he will be able to live with his head held high. But he found his way back to his art that hadn't really left him ever. It was entrenched in his soul. When he found what he wanted doing what he was doing her didn't feel the need to become something else. Isn't this how we all are. Many times although we are doing what we like but it doesn't give us what we want. And we move on to greener pastures thinking we might get what we're looking for. He might have become a brilliant hero. But he found his way back to himself through his art. It was so beautiful to watch. "Playing hide and seek today it finally found me"😳

Now coming to Neil. What do I say about him that I haven't said before. The guy is expressive and anyone who sees him perform can see that. The moment he entered the screen with a wide grin, I smiled🙈. Though I loved the whole movie, his scenes before going to Ahmedabad are my favourite. His anguish, his frustration, his helplessness, the way he puts money back in his mother's hands and walks away, the way he ran after the marriage was fixed, the way he screamed, the moment of resolution, his nightmare OMG, his different emotions during the nightmare, when he looks up to find its his parents who are pulling his strings, his anger on the coin that was thrown at them, all the emotions portrayed so beautifully. And then there was a sudden shift. I was so glad to know that his cousin was not a bad guy.

The guy is good at comedy too. His horrified expression in the cosmetics shop😆.

He is a born dancer. Every dance sequence in the movie is a testimony to that. When he danced I felt it was Neil not Bhanwar who was dancing. I don't think it's a good thing but i think it's due to choreography. The choreography SOMETIMES felt like it belonged to Neil, not Bhanwar. But many times I loved him dancing as Bhanwar😳

He made me blush. Again. When Disha told him she loved him. That was such a sweet moment. I loved it. It felt like he was going to kiss her🙈 though I knew he won't😆. But it made my heart skip a beat☺️. My innocent heart wished there was some more romance but again I'm kind of glad, there wasn't. It could have killed the soul of the movie if they had gone overboard with the romance factor because the movie was not predominantly about the couple.

Towards the end when his sister came with a puppet, I cried.

The movie has given me so much to think. Bhanwar was good at many things. He could dance, he could do puppetry, he could act, he was very good at decoration and craft. He chose all this but puppetry chose him and in the end he chose it too infact he chose his art over himself😳

Ok done. But I might come here in this post again if something else comes to my heart regarding this movie and Bhanwar.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Tranqlitysea thumbnail

Wow, interesting read. 👍

I am so going to watch this movie to cover for Neil's absence from the show

Asur thumbnail

Thanks.

And yes you must. Neil is phenomenal in the movie as usual❤️

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranqlitysea

Wow, interesting read. 👍

I am so going to watch this movie to cover for Neil's absence from the show

hey buddy, if you've watched the movie, would love to read your take on it too.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I need to watch this serial. He played the villain role effortlessly.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I'm short of words to express the excellence of him in this movie ❤️. Despite watching it with subtitles I never felt bored while watching this movie. Awesome story, cast and his acting and dance obviously. Made the character of Bhanwar really vibrant. And his romance in this movie raised my expectations tbh for Sairat romance☺️. Totally a great movie.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail