Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: yyyy

True. Can't they show a track revolving around his work. They are many possibilities. Some guy keeping a student as hostage in medical college because of love failure. Virat can save the girl and Sai can help him or something.

yes please that will be awesome I would like to watch that
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

True. Can't they show a track revolving around his work. They are many possibilities. Some guy keeping a student as hostage in medical college because of love failure. Virat can save the girl and Sai can help him or something.

Virat ke need nhi hogi , sai will manage . If they will show terroist attack on medical college then also no police or military will be neededđŸ¤”

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

iam seriously missing GC days

Me too. Kya din the

Me too. Kya din the

i really wanna get those days back inhe GC shift karo nah
404_NotFound thumbnail

i really wanna get those days back inhe GC shift karo nah

haha.... trps were not high during GC days so I doubt they will show it again. Chai drama gets them trp. They should experiment with some tracks related to Virat work we might get high trps. They only cut, copy paste

haha.... trps were not high during GC days so I doubt they will show it again. Chai drama gets them trp. They should experiment with some tracks related to Virat work we might get high trps. They only cut, copy paste

true , waiseh next track they cannot cut copy and paste
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Virat ke need nhi hogi , sai will manage . If they will show terroist attack on medical college then also no police or military will be neededđŸ¤”

Lol. That's true. ITV FL is the master of all. I remember in some serial, FL was giving her gyaan to the terrorist and I guess it worked.
404_NotFound thumbnail

true , waiseh next track they cannot cut copy and paste

They will still they can and they might omit the Devi son track. Forget new tracks can they add some new scenes for Sairat in between all the drama. Do they deserve to be called creatives?

My only hope is during separation, for a short time we might see Virat in ACP mode. I hope they stretch that mission scene for a week. U don't want them to wrap that up in one episode

They will still they can and they might omit the Devi son track. Forget new tracks can they add some new scenes for Sairat in between all the drama. Do they deserve to be called creatives?

My only hope is during separation, for a short time we might see Virat in ACP mode. I hope they stretch that mission scene for a week. U don't want them to wrap that up in one episode

itv waleh zaroor keechega yeah , waiseh honsetly i felt post separation track show will follow its own path because bakki version mein bhi same huva post separation they deviate so yaham bhi possible hai , yeah i just wanna see him in action mode
404_NotFound thumbnail

itv waleh zaroor keechega yeah , waiseh honsetly i felt post separation track show will follow its own path because bakki version mein bhi same huva post separation they deviate so yaham bhi possible hai , yeah i just wanna see him in action mode

Let's hope for the best. I think the Tamil version after the operation had almost the same tracks as that of Bengal. After Samrat’s track, I saw the deviation. They can get inspired from the original but here they copy the dialogues as well. I have never seen such type of remake before. They could have dubbed instead