Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Hum log intezar karte reh jayenge aur show bhi bandh ho jayega aur yeh track kabhi bhi nahi aayega ๐Ÿ˜†

I really hope cvs yeah idea leh yagam seh waiseh Tamil mein sharnaya acts possessed nah tih yaham agar yeah ayega it will be awesome
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

I really hope cvs yeah idea leh yagam seh waiseh Tamil mein sharnaya acts possessed nah tih yaham agar yeah ayega it will be awesome

I don't know about tamil version story and KD just read synopsis here and there and really i can't read Wikipedia so don't know how to bear this in show

Instead of being possess multiple personality disorder is good track

When person is in too much stress they create new personality which is hate by themselves only and Neil will be awesome. It will improve intensity and passion of sairat love story

I don't know about tamil version story and KD just read synopsis here and there and really i can't read Wikipedia so don't know how to bear this in show

Instead of being possess multiple personality disorder is good track

When person is in too much stress they create new personality which is hate by themselves only and Neil will be awesome. It will improve intensity and passion of sairat love story

possessed toh mujhe bilkul nahi chahiye warna kuch aur turn lega show , but multiple personality disorder mujhe ek movie yaad agayi annyan tamil hai waham that guy have many personalities ๐Ÿ˜† mein toh bolrahi hoon virat should be in annyan form with CN kaku mandali
Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail

possessed toh mujhe bilkul nahi chahiye warna kuch aur turn leg show , but multiple personality disorder mujhe ek movie yaad agayi annyan tamil hai waham that guy have many personalities ๐Ÿ˜† mein toh bolrahi hoon virat should be in annyan form with CN kaku mandali

No idea about annyan movie but I watched aparichit south indian movie in hindi. In this track sai will also have good scope to perform her doctor duty. Just like virat will fight with his other personality sai will fight as a doctor means farz and wife means love.

Instead of watching female lead is always right and male lead apologize I would prefer such kind of track

If makers can have show on nagin chil vampire so this can also be added. Atleast this is better and informative too

No idea about annyan movie but I watched aparichit south indian movie in hindi. In this track sai will also have good scope to perform her doctor duty. Just like virat will fight with his other personality sai will fight as a doctor means farz and wife means love.

Instead of watching female lead is always right and male lead apologize I would prefer such kind of track

If makers can have show on nagin chil vampire so this can also be added. Atleast this is better and informative too

that track will be awesome how she helps him as a doc and wife then helping him to cope up and get out of it , really impressive hoga track aur ek naya flavour hog ether following daily dose of fight with rest clash of clans , bahoot scope hai
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

He was mind blowing in yesterdayโ€™s episode. He stole the show . Even without dialogues we can understand what Virat is trying to convey . Hats off to Neil for breathing life into Virat .

...EhSaas... thumbnail

that track will be awesome how she helps him as a doc and wife then helping him to cope up and get out of it , really impressive hoga track aur ek naya flavour hog ether following daily dose of fight with rest clash of clans , bahoot scope hai

In book female lead was in love with version 2 because she didn't know about version 1 and when she came to know about version 1 and met him she compare eachother. Both versions used to hate each other and whenever they came to know that female lead romance other version they made her guilty that how she cheated him and she also felt guilty. It took her time to make herself understand that both are same person and with different personalities. It is not her but male lead have to understand that both are same she is in love with his both personality not some other guy

It was rollar coaster ride for both of them.

And we are not going to get anything like this on this show ๐Ÿ˜†