Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I have not seen his all d shows but just few episodes of gulal

Actually there are some actors in ITV whose shows I watch even if I don't fangirl them. Neil Bhatt is one ❤️.

During 12/24 Karol Bagh and Gulal I was small so don't remember very much. But I saw him in Ramayana and his character as IPS Officer Zakir Khan in Diya Aur Baati Hum was really really good. You should try to watch that. Actually the fact that he's an IPS Officer in this show made me watch this show ❤️.

Bhushan Pethewala's character wasn't that great but I enjoyed him watching. And in Roop he was antagonist, though I didn't watch the serial, I heard his praises about the character.

Now I am officially his fan as ACP Virat Chavan.

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Tbh sai apne akkhad behavior ke kaaran akeli hai aur virat to relatives ki puri bheed mein bhi akela hai

Kash sai ek bar uska dard bhi samajh sakti. Ek bar apna ego chhodkar usse dhang se baat kar sakti

As said by himesh Reshammiya

Kehne ko saath apne ek duniya chalti hai

Par chupke is dil me tanhayi palti hain

Sai and virat both are lonely

How much sai get love from aai or chavan family no one can fill the void of her aaba not even virat

Virat can't share anything with his mom or pakhi. He needs friend who is not only understand him but make him understand and pull out of him from guilt trip.

Sai attitude also need to change. She mostly think virat has no feeling and when you point out others for their mistakes without filter same can happen with you too. You can't expect sugar coated words when you don't think before speaking to other without considering their feelings specially virat. Sai hurt and insult virat so many time but still he moved on.

I don't want to watch love story between sairat. Because sai is still 18 so it will be better they will first devlope proper friendship where they learn to trust eachother.

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

If we see them apart from show. Neil and aishwarya look good together. Both seems to be happy souls

I don't know but I found them weird together. I am not neilisha fan but still I find something wrong which I can't point out. This is just my pov nothing against them because I ignore them off screen 😆 if they are happy good for them 😆

...EhSaas... thumbnail
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have posted these memes in memes thread .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I have posted these memes in memes thread .

Ohh I hardly visit threads of this forum so didn't know that

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail