Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Andy3456

I must say I watched almost all his shows except Arsalan and Roop.

I have not seen his all d shows but just few episodes of gulal

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Godu❤️❤️❤️

But the problem is that people always want to see him in godu mode.

Kya koi insaan hamesha ek hi mood mein ek hi expression ke sath reh sakta hai....aisa to sirf robot kar sakta hai.

Thats what people want to see him doing, being a robot jo sai ke isharo par chale

People was virat to be a puppet of sai who do what sai likes & make her happy .

Virat is like akelapan mitho yantra for sai as she is so alone so she allowed insult virat at every given opportunity , even virat is alone everything can't be share with a mother .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

ITV is always sensitive to FL bashing. For them MLs are always a dummy on whom they can unleash their anger. Yesterday only in Twitter one fan was literally dming me telling how Virat is a bad character, taking instance from it's original show when ours didn't even reach that part.

Although I don't agree with Virat's behaviour last week, I want him to give a chance to redeem himself.

Andy galtiyan karke hi seekhta hain but people treat him like a monster.

Maybe people expect him to do no mistake & turn blind to sai's fault

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I agree. All their family members have expectations from Virat actually. He should behave like this, he should behave like that but none wants to know how he feels like. Only Aai knows him clearly. What her Vaada/Godu is.

Yes Ashwani really loves virat a lot with all his flaws ,she did got angry which she should be but she also knew from where he is coming . Virat is pride of Ashwani.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

People was virat to be a puppet of sai who do what sai likes & make her happy .

Virat is like akelapan mitho yantra for sai as she is so alone so she allowed insult virat at every given opportunity , even virat is alone everything can't be share with a mother .

Tbh sai apne akkhad behavior ke kaaran akeli hai aur virat to relatives ki puri bheed mein bhi akela hai

Kash sai ek bar uska dard bhi samajh sakti. Ek bar apna ego chhodkar usse dhang se baat kar sakti

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Tbh sai apne akkhad behavior ke kaaran akeli hai aur virat to relatives ki puri bheed mein bhi akela hai

Kash sai ek bar uska dard bhi samajh sakti. Ek bar apna ego chhodkar usse dhang se baat kar sakti

It will be last day on earth 🌎 uske baad duniya khatam ho jayegi , isiliye aakhri din ke liye rakha hain

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I have not seen his all d shows but just few episodes of gulal

Do check it out if you can find it anywhere.

It was very good show. All the actors were fab

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That 100% true

Trp aunties who gives real trps to shows dont discuss it at all and obviously we dont discuss serials with our friends. Saara discussion bas yahi hota hai🤣 aur yaha jo discuss hota hai jo log naraz hote hain suggestions dete hain usse cvs ko ghanta farak nahi padta kyunki hum log jyadatar online dekhte hain, we dont contribute to trp.

Actually discussion karne ki wajah se bhi show ke character ya actors se hate and love ho jata hain or attachments ho hain

Outer world no one cares what's happening to any male or female lead

Arre bhai khud ki life me hi itna issue hain to fictional ki baat kaun karega

Online fame is good for actors but for trp they need drama. Online good following actors or actresses doesn't have great trp

For cv and channel it is their business and they will select that path which will give them money and profit

Anj_01 thumbnail

If we see them apart from show. Neil and aishwarya look good together. Both seems to be happy souls