Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Why did he fall in love 🤪

To fall prey to bashing and name calling on social media in the name of constructive criticism😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

His expressions are always mind blowing.

He does it very subtly not over do it like pakhi and sai

Neil is an amazing actor

Anj_01 thumbnail

Godu❤️❤️❤️

But the problem is that people always want to see him in godu mode.

Kya koi insaan hamesha ek hi mood mein ek hi expression ke sath reh sakta hai....aisa to sirf robot kar sakta hai.

Thats what people want to see him doing, being a robot jo sai ke isharo par chale

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

So Mohit wrong doing is wash away just because he supported sai today 😆

When did he considered virat as his hero ? 🤔

Whatever episodes I watched I never felt like that

That time will also come when bhavani sin also wash away when she will be in sai team

Believe it or not it is virat who is lonely even though he has family. No one is there to understand him and his emotions not even aai. No expectations from sai 😆

However pakhi is but she is lucky her parents specially her father understand her emotionally but here virat should behave like their expectations. He should behave like this he should behave like that

I agree. All their family members have expectations from Virat actually. He should behave like this, he should behave like that but none wants to know how he feels like. Only Aai knows him clearly. What her Vaada/Godu is.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I must say I watched almost all his shows except Arsalan and Roop.

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: basherz

I never said males don't watch the show, as I myself am I one as well. My pt was males do not discuss much about tv shows, we talk more about sports & movies - someone talking about a tv show - that too an ITV show is very rare on forums.

At least YHM lead just felt of leaving the family, in another show - the guy was ready to commit suicide

in ITV shows, especially SP, Colors & Zee - ML's are always ghanta. If you want to see a stronger male lead - the only options are Sony & Sab probably.

In sab jetha lal is ghanta😆

Which show you are talking about where male lead was ready to committ suicide?

Even I have male friends on forum and we used to talk about yhm and how raman was ruined many times only to glorify ishita. Whenever ishita made mistakes and fans pointed out maker made raman to do biggest blunder to hide ishita mistakes. Siddharth vankar js friend of one cv of yhm so I have stop expecting from this show because they are following same path as yhm. I had stop watching ITV after yhm. My friends also shifted to web series or other countries show.

About discussion of male I will share one thing. My office friend husband ask my friend to let him watch news because he feels left out in discussion and in my office colleagues are mostly about cricket and share market. 😆

We girls don't discuss about any tv show and trp aunties also hardly talk about tv show. Mostly discussion is happening on social media only 😆

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Yes itv is so female dominated😆

Sony shows are superb bjt the stupid channel doesn't promote it's shows and usually the production houses are small in comparison to big bulls of tv who always giv regressive content.

Sony tv need a big push but I doubt once they will get good trp they will also turn out like star and zee and colors

I remember star plus used to have good contents shows before it was on number 1 channel and once they are on top their quality also downgrade