Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

So Mohit wrong doing is wash away just because he supported sai today ๐Ÿ˜†

When did he considered virat as his hero ? ๐Ÿค”

Whatever episodes I watched I never felt like that

That time will also come when bhavani sin also wash away when she will be in sai team

Believe it or not it is virat who is lonely even though he has family. No one is there to understand him and his emotions not even aai. No expectations from sai ๐Ÿ˜†

However pakhi is but she is lucky her parents specially her father understand her emotionally but here virat should behave like their expectations. He should behave like this he should behave like that

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLguw_Jl7R3/

I liked virat nod & expressions in this scene .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

His expressions are always mind blowing.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Actually male also watch the show

Even if there are more female viewers that doesn't mean you throw away male lead feelings

Whatever virat did in last 2 days that was wrong but he became mandir ka ghanta jo aata hain baja ke jata hai

Not sure but read Mohit also sunaofy him

Last time raman character made so guilty that he decided to leave his wife and family ๐Ÿค

I never said males don't watch the show, as I myself am I one as well. My pt was males do not discuss much about tv shows, we talk more about sports & movies - someone talking about a tv show - that too an ITV show is very rare on forums.

At least YHM lead just felt of leaving the family, in another show - the guy was ready to commit suicide

in ITV shows, especially SP, Colors & Zee - ML's are always ghanta. If you want to see a stronger male lead - the only options are Sony & Sab probably.

Edited by basherz - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: basherz

I never said males don't watch the show, as I myself am I one as well. My pt was males do not discuss much about tv shows, we talk more about sports & movies - someone talking about a tv show - that too an ITV show is very rare on forums.

At least YHM lead just felt of leaving the family, in another show - the guy was ready to commit suicide

in ITV shows, especially SP, Colors & Zee - ML's are always ghanta. If you want to see a stronger male lead - the only options are Sony & Sab probably.

Yes itv is so female dominated๐Ÿ˜†

Sony shows are superb bjt the stupid channel doesn't promote it's shows and usually the production houses are small in comparison to big bulls of tv who always giv regressive content.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neil is amazing when it comes to subtleties of virat character and portraying emotions. He is literally crying here . Isse jyada bada kya sabut hoga that he is repenting and he is not a MCP. Mcps dont cry. They hate women like traits and consider this as a weakness if a man cries like woman.

But here our virat is so sensitive that he couldn't stopped his tears. Lekin isme bhi uska mazaak hi banta hai. He is called rotlu.

Matlab mardo ki tarah behave karo to toxic masculinity hai aur sensitivity dikhao to rotlu...chahte kya hai log virat se.