Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Just watched the precap today. Whether one agrees with Virat or not, the conviction with which Neil plays Virat is all that gets me back to this stupid show 😭

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

White is his colour. He looks so good ❤️

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Just watched a clip. Tadap tadap ke sequence. On one side Virat. Sai on the other side of the door. Virat looking through the glass. The expressions he had in his face, my God. Had to share my feelings. Despite all the wrong things they do to his character, no matter what, this guy really stands out. Neil the phenomenal Bhatt. I think I'm gonna come back to the show now. I know they are going for Sai and Satya. Obviously portraying Satya as the better guy, no problem for me now. Even though Neil has held his ground even in those scenes where there was not much to do. But I think, even if they turn his character into a villain to make the other guy look cooler and what not, it will be a pleasure and treat to watch Neil act. You know when sometimes you watch an actor's acting, you feel like you have eaten stale food. Sometimes it's like the food is okay, worth eating (don't want to die of starvation😆). But watching this guy act is like a royal feast to the soul. The minute expressions he gives, the talking he does through his eyes, everything is a treat.

Hats off👏

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watch today episode. Or I will post the clipping here. He is awesome .

SaiRat scene it is Let me post