Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I just wanted to know from both of you for just a neutral view as you both are woman and I don't understand this show's different portrayals and depictions why I felt that, I think my nature is also getting ruined by understanding Virat if I am wrong pls correct me if you have watched today's ep I found Sai totally wrong there though Virat also became so aggressive there but if you will be seeing your love whose is not accepting your proposal doing all those things like holding tightly Satya's both hand in hospital's basement and blowing air in his eyes and that soft voice are you feeling good now ,she didn't even hesitated once in doing all that infact Satya was also like ,you are misjudging Virat when both of them showed such a cheap behaviour previously in hospital's canteen and that peak level dirty flirt by Sai in Satya's cabin and now she is like let him speak Dr Satya I also want to hear about all that and insulted him so badly like she was in so much pain when she had daughter and Virat was getting kicked up by her wife in her ego from his daughter's album when he was suicidal for Sai and was blaming himself for Sai's and Vinu's death and was like pleading you that time but I saw only attitude and stubbornness and monopoly over son there but here Virat is really pleading for family I think she spoke her real self today that revenge mentality she always had in her core personality if really time repeats then definitely Sai will gonna face each thing which Virat faced till now but never shown his pain.....why I will be giving empathy to a woman who herself creates mess everytime and when Virat becomes angry then insults him and victimizes herself by crying I don't know but am I really heartless that I cannot sense Sai's painπŸ˜” or my POV was right and this serial is just highlighting her end and hinding ML's side pls reply πŸ™πŸ»

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with you 100%. Sai loves to play the victim card as per her convenience. Haven't watched today's episode but have watched the earlier ones and yes, the way she's behaving with Satya is cringey. Her behaviour towards Virat is not acceptable. I can understand Virat's behaviour since he's running behind her like mad and she's not reciprocating his love. She shows no remorse for him. Is she so blind that she can't sense his love? Or she's truly dumb? Or her love for him is fake? I guess her love for the kids is also fake otherwise she wouldn't have been treating Virat this way. She wouldn't have thought of leaving him for Satya. Sai's pain is highlighted so much but Virat's pain is ignored. Karma will come to bite her since Karma doesn't spare anyone. She too will face the same wrath which Virat is facing right now.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fats24

I agree with you 100%. Sai loves to play the victim card as per her convenience. Haven't watched today's episode but have watched the earlier ones and yes, the way she's behaving with Satya is cringey. Her behaviour towards Virat is not acceptable. I can understand Virat's behaviour since he's running behind her like mad and she's not reciprocating his love. She shows no remorse for him. Is she so blind that she can't sense his love? Or she's truly dumb? Or her love for him is fake? I guess her love for the kids is also fake otherwise she wouldn't have been treating Virat this way. She wouldn't have thought of leaving him for Satya. Sai's pain is highlighted so much but Virat's pain is ignored. Karma will come to bite her since Karma doesn't spare anyone. She too will face the same wrath which Virat is facing right now.

She can say no but the way she did it just not needed You know how much I love Sai but I could not connect with her anymore now.

She is a typical ITV FL who acts mahaan

This is not Sai I loved. She is someone else.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

She can say no but the way she did it just not needed You know how much I love Sai but I could not connect with her anymore now.

She is a typical ITV FL who acts mahaan

This is not Sai I loved. She is someone else.

I agree and even if she doesn't want to get back with Virat it's fine. But she doesn't need to get closer to Satya just to make Virat stay away from her is not needed.

Grey - This too is not needed.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fats24

He outshone Sai with this performance.

Neil was amazing ! Agreed. However, one request. Can you please let Sai and Ayesha (if ever she was mentioned) out of this thread. It's a Neil appreciation thread. Stick to that πŸ™

Thank you.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Since this thread is for Neil Bhatt's Appreciation Thread, I hope the decorum is maintained here and there's no diversion from the purpose the thread is opened.

For episode discussion, there are other threads so I hope this thread isn't used for this purpose.

Just a small request.