Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I will admit before watching this show whenever something related to him popped on my TL I thought may be he's a bad actor. But after watching this show and knowing the pattern of people I put two and two together. This was not difficult to guess after all 😆.

Body shamming people is a new low. I don't understand how do they enjoy it. I find everyone beautiful. It's only when people start over exaggerating things it puts me off.

Oh he's a marvellous dancer. I find other actors very uncomfortable while dancing. He dances with ease. He's a multi talented guy.

Baaki kuch tou log kahenge. Logun ka kaam hai kehna 😆

And, when we show our surprise when they accidentally appreciate his acting they try to justify by saying we're not happy with it😆. I can remember someone had rebuked his dancing too. And, in one of the earlier episodes when he showed his disagreement through his expressions then too they said he's a horrible actor. It's so hilarious 🤣. Body shaming the IN thing nowadays. This is a new way of trolling and they find solace when they troll him.

Edited by Fats24 - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fats24

And, when we show our surprise when they accidentally appreciate his acting they try to justify by saying we're not happy with it😆. I can remember someone had rebuked his dancing too. And, in one of the earlier episodes when he showed his disagreement through his expressions then too they said he's a horrible actor. It's so hilarious 🤣. Body shaming the IN thing nowadays. This is a new way of trolling and they find solace when they troll him.

I don't mind people giving honest opinions on acting or looks, they are anyway subjective but then crossing a line while doing so triggers me. At the end of the day everyone here is a human not an angel without any imperfections 😆

Fats24 thumbnail

I don't mind people giving honest opinions on acting or looks, they are anyway subjective but then crossing a line while doing so triggers me. At the end of the day everyone here is a human not an angel without any imperfections 😆

I too am fine with honest criticism but when they cross the line it becomes unbearable. And sometimes it looks as if they're searching some negative points to criticise and then they behave as if they're all innocent souls. They simply want a reason to troll him.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Right. In last year or so Nb got married, his sister got married, they have a very tiring busy schedule. It’s hard to keep with diet & exercise unlike movie actors who don’t have pressure of daily episode. Putting on some weight is understandable. If you compare with beginning of the show all three main actors have but then they are the ones who the show is focused on. They must have hardest work day/

but now no one comments how NB is back in shape.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Was rewatching some episodes & was striked by NB’s small nuisances & wife modulations.

In todays episode he asks Satya if he has his wife & Satya assumes it’s P, the way he says ex wife without actually using it words Nb expressed Virat saying ya ya for you she is my ex wife so I will say that but she is really my only wife.

When Sai tells him to leave her alone after he barges in in Satya’s office during the investigation of her case NB changed his expressions to show the hurt of being distanced from her. He is simply great.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Right. In last year or so Nb got married, his sister got married, they have a very tiring busy schedule. It’s hard to keep with diet & exercise unlike movie actors who don’t have pressure of daily episode. Putting on some weight is understandable. If you compare with beginning of the show all three main actors have but then they are the ones who the show is focused on. They must have hardest work day/

but now no one comments how NB is back in shape.

Commenting on weight is still acceptable as they work in showbiz they need to stay fit. I read here only in this forum someone commented on his skin tone. It was disgusting to say the least.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Was rewatching some episodes & was striked by NB’s small nuisances & wife modulations.

In todays episode he asks Satya if he has his wife & Satya assumes it’s P, the way he says ex wife without actually using it words Nb expressed Virat saying ya ya for you she is my ex wife so I will say that but she is really my only wife.

When Sai tells him to leave her alone after he barges in in Satya’s office during the investigation of her case NB changed his expressions to show the hurt of being distanced from her. He is simply great.

People don't pay much attention to the nuances, they get flat on OTT and loud dialogues. He plays well with small nuances. I don't even skip his microsecond scene. He gives innumerable expressions in a single scene. I haven't been pleased with an acting performance on ITV like him for quite some time.

Fats24 thumbnail

Commenting on weight is still acceptable as they work in showbiz they need to stay fit. I read here only in this forum someone commented on his skin tone. It was disgusting to say the least.

As I said before they're waiting to find a reason to troll / criticise him. It can be even a silly thing like skin , height etc. It is ridiculous.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

As I said before they're waiting to find a reason to troll / criticise him. It can be even a silly thing like skin , height etc. It is ridiculous.

Going by how people scrutinize his every move, I'm sure they might call him out on breathing also, yeh bhi na bol dein ki hamare hissey ki bhi hawa pi li isney 🤣