Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
I don’t know about top 20 but I am sure he is one. I have checked trends myself via a Google tool. The graph is pretty good. Infact searches for Neil has increased a lot
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Neil is not the bad actor as social media claims to be.

Some social media opinions can be agenda driven too. And twitter tou behaves like rattu tota πŸ˜†

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Certainly it's an agenda in Social media especially Twitter πŸ˜†. I should not talk about that else it'll be shifted to twitter, or here people will be offended πŸ˜†.

There's a whole lot of people in Twitter FD who waits for his bad performance so that they can make meme material. Taking bad screenshots, from different angles and sides is a continuous practice both here and in twitter πŸ˜†.

They hardly appreciate his performance and when they find their fav acts bad, they troll his acting to counter their fav's trolling πŸ˜†.

And even when he's good, they shift to Virat's actions. And when Virat's actions are good they shift to Neil's acting.

Not only acting, his face fat, body fat, facial hair, etc. all are trolled in order to prove him a bad actor. Even his dance is also targetted by new FD members. They can't let him shine anyhow both here and in twitter.

P.S. Before it is reported and taken down I would request MODs to remove all the posts which encourages his bashings and name calling too

Edited by AninditaB - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Certainly it's an agenda in Social media especially Twitter πŸ˜†. I should not talk about that else it'll be shifted to twitter, or here people will be offended πŸ˜†.

There's a whole lot of people in Twitter FD who waits for his bad performance so that they can make meme material. Taking bad screenshots, from different angles and sides is a continuous practice both here and in twitter πŸ˜†.

They hardly appreciate his performance and when they find their fav acts bad, they troll his acting to counter their fav's trolling πŸ˜†.

And even when he's good, they shift to Virat's actions. And when Virat's actions are good they shift to Neil's acting.

Not only acting, his face fat, body fat, facial hair, etc. all are trolled in order to prove him a bad actor. Even his dance is also targetted by new FD members. They can't let him shine anyhow both here and in twitter.

I will admit before watching this show whenever something related to him popped on my TL I thought may be he's a bad actor. But after watching this show and knowing the pattern of people I put two and two together. This was not difficult to guess after all πŸ˜†.

Body shamming people is a new low. I don't understand how do they enjoy it. I find everyone beautiful. It's only when people start over exaggerating things it puts me off.

Oh he's a marvellous dancer. I find other actors very uncomfortable while dancing. He dances with ease. He's a multi talented guy.

Baaki kuch tou log kahenge. Logun ka kaam hai kehna πŸ˜†

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yup they don't appreciate when he's good. Only when he sucks in acting, they make it an issue. Otherwise there are lots of performance which could have been appreciated by them. So it's no wonder that he's shown as a bad actor in Ghum, while I feel he emoted a lots of complex emotions in this show beautifully. That's why I'm surprised nowadays that he's praised a lot for his acting especially hereπŸ˜†

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Yup they don't appreciate when he's good. Only when he sucks in acting, they make it an issue. Otherwise there are lots of performance which could have been appreciated by them. So it's no wonder that he's shown as a bad actor in Ghum, while I feel he emoted a lots of complex emotions in this show beautifully. That's why I'm surprised nowadays that he's praised a lot for his acting especially hereπŸ˜†

People do praise him here but it's only a small section. The people who amaze me the most are the one's who don't even watch this show and then put a statement calling him a bad actor. They bring his past performances to put him down but some members said that he's even better here. I give my two cents on this show only, I find him top notch. There may be some bad days but ITV actors work like everyday, we should cut them some slack.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

People used to praise him but subtly. His good performances were always appreciated in some threads

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I am fine,you know

Let them do whatever they want with his ch but

It is Virat who is shining through Neil’s amazing performance.

He is mind blowing.

Yes, there's no doubt about his performance. He's phenomenal.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

It's so good to read this❀️

This guy is something else. Give him any character and he'll make the best of it❀️

Another thing that I always loved about him is the choices he makes about the show and characters. He never takes those typical male characters. His choices have always been different. And he gives justice to all his choices.

The way he portrays each character is outstanding. He gives life to all the characters.