Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Just came by. It's soothing to see Neil's craft being appreciated. He has always been one of the most talented actors in ITV. It made me happy to read the comments in this thread❤️

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

Just came by. It's soothing to see Neil's craft being appreciated. He has always been one of the most talented actors in ITV. It made me happy to read the comments in this thread❤️

How are you?

Do come to this thread and post your thoughts

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

How are you?

Do come to this thread and post your thoughts

I'm good Lakshmi. How are you?

I haven't been watching for a long time now. Just keep tabs on what's happening. I can't tolerate what they did to his character😭

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Heyy How are you?? How's your life going??

Off topic, yeah, it's soothing to read praises about him especially in this place 😆. He has not been credited enough due to offscreen issues and character issues obviously but it feels nice when people praise his acting.

ltelidevara thumbnail

I'm good Lakshmi. How are you?

I haven't been watching for a long time now. Just keep tabs on what's happening. I can't tolerate what they did to his character😭

I am fine,you know

Let them do whatever they want with his ch but

It is Virat who is shining through Neil’s amazing performance.

He is mind blowing.

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Heyy How are you?? How's your life going??

Off topic, yeah, it's soothing to read praises about him especially in this place 😆. He has not been credited enough due to offscreen issues and character issues obviously but it feels nice when people praise his acting.

I'm good❤️

You are right. I had lost hope of reading anything nice about him in this place😆

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I am fine,you know

Let them do whatever they want with his ch but

It is Virat who is shining through Neil’s amazing performance.

He is mind blowing.

It's so good to read this❤️

This guy is something else. Give him any character and he'll make the best of it❤️

Another thing that I always loved about him is the choices he makes about the show and characters. He never takes those typical male characters. His choices have always been different. And he gives justice to all his choices.

ltelidevara thumbnail

It's so good to read this❤️

This guy is something else. Give him any character and he'll make the best of it❤️

Another thing that I always loved about him is the choices he makes about the show and characters. He never takes those typical male characters. His choices have always been different. And he gives justice to all his choices.

Yes, His choice of roles is very different from usual ITV standards. He pursues characters not roles.

Virat is also not typical ITV hero which is why I am fascinated and interested in his journey.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Neil is not the bad actor as social media claims to be.