Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

While Neil is giving top notch performance I don't know why but I'm getting anxiety watching Virat like this 😭

Can Virat just move away from his namesake family?

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

He carries multiple episodes with ease and finesse. Sai second accident episodes,cafe episodes ,action episodes and now this emotional track showcases his firm grip on various shades of acting . It’s a treat to watch him emote.

Those hospital scenes and cafe scenes are my favorite, such subtle expressions, no OTT acting.

He really has a grip on his craft. I feel blessed watching him on my screen❤️

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

While Neil is giving top notch performance I don't know why but I'm getting anxiety watching Virat like this 😭

With so much importance given to NB/ Virat I am in two minds about what it means. I hope it means the show will still have Sai & Virat at the center. Together or in two different families? I want to see more of NB.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

With so much importance given to NB/ Virat I am in two minds about what it means. I hope it means the show will still have Sai & Virat at the center. Together or in two different families? I want to see more of NB.

I don't know. It's not for the first time he's at the centre, he has carried multiple tracks with maximum screen space before.

Sai and Virat will definitely be at the centre till this generation lasts. They may focus on new dynamics but their lives will be entangled. I'll watch till he's here.

Edited by Haalim - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

I want Virat to leave CN,Pakhi and Sai also.

He should build a life away from these people.

For Vinu CN is there,for Savi Sai is there.

I fear the two women will send him to mental asylym anytime soon

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Yes he just needs to move out now. Show him breaking down and then finally he can move on in his life.

For the first time in the history of this show makers can show him actually taking a transfer from Nagpur. I'll be happy.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Same here. Since the beginning they have shown Virat has always been a complete family man but when time comes when he needs his family support he doesn't get it. When I was watching yesterday's episode when Ninad was telling Virat shouldn't break his marriage with Pakhi as Pakhi is not just his wife but also their bahu and family member blah blah blah I was thinking the family never put even half the efforts to save sairat marriage jitna they're putting for pakrat lol.

Virat really needs a break from this family. He needs to move out from the city itself. Neil indeed has been phenomenal in these episodes. Hats off to him!

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

Ghum is a Virat driven story. His decisions from first marriage to Sai to surrogacy....then bail to P n all brought the twists. N it continues. How beautifully they gave built up to the revival of his feelings from Vinu's revelation. They were buried deep....but after knowing k Vinu is his son....there was no looking back. From cafe hug to mission....he has been given a complete journey and he delivered phenomenally.

His obsession is now the do called reason of saiya shadi.

Haalim thumbnail

His parents are the worst. Bhai dikh nahi raha kya inko how miserable he's 😡