ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Shades of Viru in Neil’s magnificient portrayal

https://twitter.com/sairatdynasty/status/1646423026651787265?s=20

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just wanted to discuss on this through Virat's pov wrt whatever happened in today's ep and the way it is proceeding.

I really find Sai dumb there and somewhat heartless at the same time, because Virat was really behaving like a pyscho lover who is about to die like hell after rejection and according to me, he was right with his understanding of the situation that he was living in a relationship which was nothing.

But being murda laash and wandering here and there, he just married for Vinayak's adoption and he was angry, jealous, insecure, etc after leap wrt Sai and definitely he should had, a normal guy would have reacted even more than that but after revelation of Savi's truth and definitely after Vinayak's truth revealed he started looking at things above the emotions whatever was going through in his veins and then he realised that what exactly he wanted.......

And whatever he said that he don't want to be in a relationship which is not true and want to make PL get free of this cage, though it will not be the view from PL's end but he is right that if he will never be able to love as he wasn't in the leap period and was just in that relationship for Vinu then what is the meaning of being in it after he has the whole family and his wife is alive and a daughter is there and definitely Vinu should be nurtured by their biological parents and him moving on with Sai is not wrong infact it is family oriented decision but Sai at the other end is like I will not be a homewrecker and I don't want to be the one as what once PL was in between them as third aurat.....she is not even listening and not uttering logic her daughter is not happy with that decision, her son is not happy even Virat is not happy but who is really happy PL and indirectly Sai is doing as what PL wants.......

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am enjoying this track just because of NB’s acting. He is so good. But I like him in romantic majnu state too. All recent episodes are focused only on him & he is proving that he is capable of carrying it. Today he displayed emotions of broken person, a loving dad & crazy lover in same episode.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LadyD

I am enjoying this track just because of NB’s acting. He is so good. But I like him in romantic majnu state too. All recent episodes are focused only on him & he is proving that he is capable of carrying it. Today he displayed emotions of broken person, a loving dad & crazy lover in same episode.

He carries multiple episodes with ease and finesse. Sai second accident episodes,cafe episodes ,action episodes and now this emotional track showcases his firm grip on various shades of acting . It’s a treat to watch him emote.