Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know but I personally admire Neil as an actor and also his character-Virat if I don't like him doesn't mean I hate him.

For me Virat is understandable character not right but at the same time not wrong ,he really needs to be dealt in a way now that he can understand different scenarios and get back to what he really is....he wasn't this he became like this there is a big difference between these two, this is where I push myself to let aside how it is shown then what actually the story is......

And Neil is a good actor really good ,he is the one of those actors who can give you screen presence just with his body language and few facial expressions, many times you don't need to be the one, who is most favoured in the show and have tonnes of dialogues but just be Neil and topic is over then.....this is what I see in him as an actor....

He can perform really well if he will be given chance in ott platforms ,he has that versatility and can do any role and own the frame being provided....just watch out his dedication in his craft when he had done PTKK and that horror wala show and also bhanwar movie, he can make himself stand in a good position even with the actors that are much experienced than him but this itv and specially star plus shows never focus on the side of man they just highlight FL so he doesn't get that scope of layers to get involved in....

Just wanted to ask if this is AT for Neil as Virat so can I give my views on this thread from Virat's character graph and his sides...

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Yes you can. Feel free to express your views. It's interesting to always read to different povs.

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haalim

People want their ship to sail that's why when he showed a hint of obsessive lover he suddenly became a good actor for them.

It's not like that people always praised neil when he gave amazing performance it is nothing to do with shipping except some stans . Pakhi delivery scene got trolled in whole twitter n IF before n after episode but apart from trolling all praised Neil for his acting. Infact I many times mentioned that he n ayesha gave amazing performance during pakhi's delivery Scene.

Even last year holi on some part Neil faltered n looked terrible in an intoxicated state and people mentioned difference between his first year holi performance n 2nd year holi performance still again neil did wonderful job in 2nd holiday post their dance performance.

Also after sai n pakhi cafe meet his angry n cold reaction towards pakhi at car n room he really acted like a abusive husband in that scene by threatening pakhi n banging his hands on cupboard then pakhi got scared. So we really appreciated his acting that he can do that psychopath type/abusive type or obsessive type character. So it has nothing to do with shipping.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

It's not like that people always praised neil when he gave amazing performance it is nothing to do with shipping except some stans . Pakhi delivery scene got trolled in whole twitter n IF before n after episode but apart from trolling all praised Neil for his acting. Infact I many times mentioned that he n ayesha gave amazing performance during pakhi's delivery Scene.

Even last year holi on some part Neil faltered n looked terrible in an intoxicated state and people mentioned difference between his first year holi performance n 2nd year holi performance still again neil did wonderful job in 2nd holiday post their dance performance.

Also after sai n pakhi cafe meet his angry n cold reaction towards pakhi at car n room he really acted like a abusive husband in that scene by threatening pakhi n banging his hands on cupboard then pakhi got scared. So we really appreciated his acting that he can do that psychopath type/abusive type or obsessive type character. So it has nothing to do with shipping.

Yeah actually I really appreciated the way he acted in that cupboard wala scene with Pakhi but it was so bad to watch Virat as that ,why makers only for the sake of trp show what is never expected I can handle him or understand his end till holding Sai's shoulder or something it was acceptable that he was behaving like that in situations where he really got so much angry and somehow just controlling by all what happened there but the way he showed anger in the scenes with Pakhi it wasn't acceptable, as Virat for me wasn't the one who in anger just burst out and do whatever he wants and act like this abusive yeah definitely you can be like he is not this but when he becomes angry he acts like this but that behaviour what he shown towards Pakhi wasn't acceptable as VC he was really calm till Shruti's track, his red side was acceptable, it was absolutely fine till Samrat's death but after that Virat's behaviour was portrayed in a very wrong manner and we need to just accept him because of his past and understand the present but it is really painful for me specially being a boy to see ML being exploited in such a way in itv shows in order to highlight the FL's pain and justify her deeds and decisions and ML should bow down and say sorry like here......

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AninditaB

You should not feel sorry for speaking something you believe!! Being in guilt because of someone's else behaviour isn't worth it!

I feel bad if I hurt someone intentionally. That's why I don't indulge much in discussions, I'm quite opinionated, otherwise.

Haalim thumbnail

I don't know about past things, I joined the show late. I was talking about present scenarios only.

Have noticed on twitter, people follow the crowd only. Even if people have no knowledge about what's happening in the show they join the troll brigade and take out of the context pictures and dissect every expression of the actors ruining some very good scenes.

RejiBuji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I don't know about past things, I joined the show late. I was talking about present scenarios only.

Have noticed on twitter, people follow the crowd only. Even if people have no knowledge about what's happening in the show they join the troll brigade and take out of the context pictures and dissect every expression of the actors ruining some very good scenes.

It's OK Aap chodo but there are some stans who genuinely praise Neil apart from his stans n criticize his acting if it went wrong . Even during this holi n holika dahan he gave good performance even sai stans praised him.

U watch episode on ur own self n block the people on twitter if it bothers u

RejiBuji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Yeah actually I really appreciated the way he acted in that cupboard wala scene with Pakhi but it was so bad to watch Virat as that ,why makers only for the sake of trp show what is never expected I can handle him or understand his end till holding Sai's shoulder or something it was acceptable that he was behaving like that in situations where he really got so much angry and somehow just controlling by all what happened there but the way he showed anger in the scenes with Pakhi it wasn't acceptable, as Virat for me wasn't the one who in anger just burst out and do whatever he wants and act like this abusive yeah definitely you can be like he is not this but when he becomes angry he acts like this but that behaviour what he shown towards Pakhi wasn't acceptable as VC he was really calm till Shruti's track, his red side was acceptable, it was absolutely fine till Samrat's death but after that Virat's behaviour was portrayed in a very wrong manner and we need to just accept him because of his past and understand the present but it is really painful for me specially being a boy to see ML being exploited in such a way in itv shows in order to highlight the FL's pain and justify her deeds and decisions and ML should bow down and say sorry like here......

Yeah we criticized that he is a ML of the show how can he do that even with pakhi it came across as abusive towards pakhi . But I always saw only virat's mild angry towards pakhi but in that cupboard scene some I got terrified n chill went on my spine by seeing virat's reaction towards pakhi n she really got scared so he really did good job
Haalim thumbnail

It's OK Aap chodo but there are some stans who genuinely praise Neil apart from his stans n criticize his acting if it went wrong . Even during this holi n holika dahan he gave good performance even sai stans praised him.

U watch episode on ur own self n block the people on twitter if it bothers u

Yes I saw that.

I'm not bothered by them. I was saying that I know how stan twitter works 😆

Haalim thumbnail

Kisi ko maut ki saza suna do aur woh phadphadaye bhi na 😆