Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

If you observe resort scene where he is speaking harshly to Sai claiming Pakhi as YShoda,Devaki,his eyes show the conflict of emotions. He is saying what his heart is opposing. Neil is excellent in such scenes

Unfortunately people listen his words &actions & ignore his reactions & facial expression.

Virat got flag for anniversary but if you see the whole scenario, he is not happy about it. He gets upset when Sai wishes him, he is sad & watching Sai while playing djambe, all he wanted to know if Sai is affected by him being with P or not & he is completely ignoring P even though he is physically with her. And in my opinion NB showed it very well. Throughout post leap track for most of the time NB showed difference between his feelings for P & Sai very well.

The current track where there is no ambiguity is where people appreciate. With ambiguity unfortunately people se what’s shown as face value & ignore the undercurrent & that’s why didn’t appreciate what NB was doing.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don’t know why people can’t appreciate but for me he is the one who help me sail through this most intriguing love story with such never before written ch like Virat

Even today his tear filled eyes melted me despite knowing he could not get it easy this time.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

bold)
I agree—— I find it exhausting, icky, and unhealthy. Peace out😊

Peace out 🤗

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kya bawaal macha diya yaha?

Haalim thumbnail

I take full responsibility of this mess.

Now I feel sorry 😭

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Just saw few clips of today's episode on Twitter and Neil was indeed phenomenal today in whatever I saw. I guess today was one of his best performances in the show.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

It’s okay. Ab sab hugs shugs ho Gaya na. 😃

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It’s okay. Ab sab hugs shugs ho Gaya na. 😃

Haan. Phir bhi bura lag raha hai. It's not worth it 😆

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You should not feel sorry for speaking something you believe!! Being in guilt because of someone's else behaviour isn't worth it!