Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Not sure when you joined but there was a phase where no one liked his acting for quite sometime. Neil has recently picked up again especially after Vinu’s reveal. We got our Neil from old days like initial episodes back. I am not saying his performance was horrible but there was a stagnation in that phase. Recently there is a huge change. The other factor is Neil acts very well when he has to show Virat that is in love with Sai. He falters at times because the script itself is confusing…. We as veiwers also sometimes don’t get to understand the purpose of the scene they are actors no matter what they have to act out. Neil salvages a lot of it even if the script fails.

There was a bad phase atleast that’s my opinion

I started watching in winters like Dec or Jan. I watched 700+ episodes in one go and I used to check the reviews of older episodes here. They were very positive. Even when the people criticised Virat they did appreciate Neil.

It's only after I finished the older ones I got the reality check that people don't like him here.

As I kinda binge watched the show may be that's why I didn't find his performance bad. The script was monotonous I agree.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I was not talking about you guys. It's the new ship in the town I was referring to.

I've seen your posts and appreciate them. You might have seen me reacting on them. I know you always credit both the actors. It has only been a few months I've been on this forum. I don't even know about you being critical about the actor, character I know and I don't mind.

Nothing about you guys really. I like you a lot 🤗

I like the new ship, but you can go back in this thread and check that I've shared some posts way before "the new ship arrived in the town". I'll post whenever i feel I should post about him. 👍🏼🤗

Again this thread is meant for the actor's appreciation and praises, not some pity party to throw indirects and name-calling other forum members. 🤗

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Offscreen issues is one of the reasons but post leap till December his performance was not so good either. Since January he has been giving good performances though I still agree he didn't get the appreciation he deserved because of Virat's characterization. Today I am glad that inspite of his characterization he still garnered praises.

I'm in for the constructive criticism, I don't mind it. It gives the actor some insight for improvement. I was only affected by body shamming posts and how people started degrading him after the new entry.

It's about time. People do come out of their disliking phase and start seeing things rationally. I've been in the same boat in the past, have regretted it badly though I have never bashed any actor.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I like the new ship, but you can go back in this thread and check that I've shared some posts way before "the new ship arrived in the town". I'll post whenever i feel I should post about him. 👍🏼🤗

Again this thread is meant for the actor's appreciation and praises, not some pity party to throw indirects and name-calling other forum members. 🤗

I'm not even stopping you. I find fighting over actors or characters not worth it. I was a bit annoyed.

No hard feelings for you 🤗

Naya_31 thumbnail

I'm not even stopping you. I find fighting over actors or characters not worth it. I was a bit annoyed.

No hard feelings for you 🤗

bold)
I agree—— I find it exhausting, icky, and unhealthy. Peace out😊

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think Neil does really well sometimes & overall . He & Ayesha have great chemistry & work well together in spite of their personal differences. The physical distance or forced social distancing whatever people claim I don’t even notice if overall scene is great. Actually for me if they can show the connect, attraction without physician intimacy the credit goes to both actors. Both Ayesha & Neil also falter from time to time. That too is normal. Esp the way TV shows work everything is in bits & pieces & rushed as they are on tight schedule.

Personally I am not impressed by HA or his chemistry with Ayesha. So I get that whatever my opinion about NB or Sairat pairing is everyone may not agree.

People have problem with Virat being physically intimate with P while delivering Vinu & that picture is always displayed as Virats betrayal. I don’t see it that way. Then that way lot of us physicians will be blamed for same. What he was doing was lot of ob Gyn do as part of their job. Post leap there were times when for ambiguity of Virats POV there were cringe scenes but while taking phera or dancing with P @ anniversary NB was good in showing how he really feels. People take pictures & shots out of contest just because they don’t like Virat post leap or NB off screen. But that’s their choice.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm in for the constructive criticism, I don't mind it. It gives the actor some insight for improvement. I was only affected by body shamming posts and how people started degrading him after the new entry.

It's about time. People do come out of their disliking phase and start seeing things rationally. I've been in the same boat in the past, have regretted it badly though I have never bashed any actor.

Don’t expect good,decent posts in the forum. Just you won’t get. These ATs are shelter for people like us ,atleast for me.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

If you observe resort scene where he is speaking harshly to Sai claiming Pakhi as YShoda,Devaki,his eyes show the conflict of emotions. He is saying what his heart is opposing. Neil is excellent in such scenes