Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't pay a heed but sometimes it gets to you. Have been watching the pattern for months now.

You are right. I shouldn't be bothered.

Yes both actors did very well. I like Ayesha's mannerisms with which she plays Sai, so endearing!

And Neil has been absolute class lately! Too good!

Edited by Haalim - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes he was very good today but he has been even better before. That's why I'm annoyed with people being selective in praising him.

It's okay naa. I have followed his work from gulaal days. Best of him was preleap n then many episodes post leap too. On one's own. Since this holi there is no looking back

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Yes he was very good today but he has been even better before. That's why I'm annoyed with people being selective in praising him.

I agree Neil is hardly appreciated in the forum but the fact that even his non-fans are praising him today for his performance it's actually credit to Neil. It's actually a positive sign that finally Neil is getting what has been long due.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isn't it obvious? From the day I joined this forum I've been reading he's such a bad actor, people dissing his every effort, wanting him out of the show and then one day he suddenly becomes the best as obsessive lover as it favors their ship 😆

No, I have personally appreciated Neil so many times. It’s irrespective of the ship. I don’t know why you or anyone generalize it.

If an actor acts well I have appreciated its an actor appreciation not for the ship. If I don’t like a scene of his I have been vocal about that too. I have been vocal about Ayesha’s performance too when she doesn’t have the right voice modulation or pronunciation.

Why do you all think that we just have to appreciate if we don’t like it we can speak about that too.

You can go read all my post if you want I have appreciate Neil for his acting and bashed him for his acting. Virat’s behavior I have bashed it but doesn’t equate to Neil’s acting.

I am a Sairat shipper and a huge Sai fan but I don’t care for who I ship. When it comes to acting it’s the actor not just to promote a ship.

please stop generalizing it that it’s due to a ship that we like or dislike Neil’s acting. Give some credit to Neil!

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

No, I have personally appreciated Neil so many times. It’s irrespective of the ship. I don’t know why you or anyone generalize it.

If an actor acts well I have appreciated its an actor appreciation not for the ship. If I don’t like a scene of his I have been vocal about that too. I have been vocal about Ayesha’s performance too when she doesn’t have the right voice modulation or pronunciation.

Why do you all think that we just have to appreciate if we don’t like it we can speak about that too.

You can go read all my post if you want I have appreciate Neil for his acting and bashed him for his acting. Virat’s behavior I have bashed it but doesn’t equate to Neil’s acting.

I am a Sairat shipper and a huge Sai fan but I don’t care for who I ship. When it comes to acting it’s the actor not just to promote a ship.

please stop generalizing it that it’s due to a ship that we like or dislike Neil’s acting. Give some credit to Neil!

I was not talking about you guys. It's the new ship in the town I was referring to.

I've seen your posts and appreciate them. You might have seen me reacting on them. I know you always credit both the actors. It has only been a few months I've been on this forum. I don't even know about you being critical about the actor, character I know and I don't mind.

Nothing about you guys really. I like you a lot 🤗

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

It's okay naa. I have followed his work from gulaal days. Best of him was preleap n then many episodes post leap too. On one's own. Since this holi there is no looking back

I agree him being best pre leap. May be the script too supported him back then , now it's just the scenes more than the character building.

Coolmeg thumbnail

I was not talking about you guys. It's the new ship in the town I was referring to.

I've seen your posts and appreciate them. You might have seen me reacting on them. I know you always credit both the actors. It has only been a few months I've been on this forum. I don't even know about you being critical about the actor, character I know and I don't mind.

Nothing about you guys really. I like you a lot 🤗

Okay I misunderstood as it was not clear which ship you were referring to. I can’t speak for the new ship.

Yes I speak when I like someone’s acting and also vocalize it when I don’t be it Ayesha or Neil… again not necessarily everyone has to agree with my opinions.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I agree Neil is hardly appreciated in the forum but the fact that even his non-fans are praising him today for his performance it's actually credit to Neil. It's actually a positive sign that finally Neil is getting what has been long due.

I was quite surprised when I joined here. Hardly a mention of his performance. Then I realized the whole problem of offscreen issues 😆

Yeah finally he's getting his due.

Coolmeg thumbnail

I was quite surprised when I joined here. Hardly a mention of his performance. Then I realized the whole problem of offscreen issues 😆

Not sure when you joined but there was a phase where no one liked his acting for quite sometime. Neil has recently picked up again especially after Vinu’s reveal. We got our Neil from old days like initial episodes back. I am not saying his performance was horrible but there was a stagnation in that phase. Recently there is a huge change. The other factor is Neil acts very well when he has to show Virat that is in love with Sai. He falters at times because the script itself is confusing…. We as veiwers also sometimes don’t get to understand the purpose of the scene they are actors no matter what they have to act out. Neil salvages a lot of it even if the script fails.

There was a bad phase atleast that’s my opinion

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Offscreen issues is one of the reasons but post leap till December his performance was not so good either. Since January he has been giving good performances though I still agree he didn't get the appreciation he deserved because of Virat's characterization. Today I am glad that inspite of his characterization he still garnered praises.