Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Of course, it's very obvious. Infact I was laughing when I read some his haters who were painting the town red agreeing that he's a great actor. The fact is these people cannot be trusted. All they want is things should go their favourite way. That's it. Some time back these very people said the show is going on because of their favourite. They term Neil / Virat a good or bad actor according to their convenience. If Virat becomes obsessive then they get more reasons to criticise and bash him. Only God can help these morons.

Too bad of you for calling people morons just because they thought of appreciating him today rightfully while you making up scenarios in your head,if it's AT doesn't means you won't be called out. May God help.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nirip

Ab nhi hoga woh. NB is doing great and surely will rock in the changed dynamics.

Hope so.

I don't mind the changed dynamics bas zyada dur na le jayein ๐Ÿ˜†

Haalim thumbnail

I don't have any issue with constructive criticism but body shamming, degrading him everytime is a big no for me.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Hope so.

I don't mind the changed dynamics bas zyada dur na le jayein ๐Ÿ˜†

Vanku sairatya ko uljha ke rakhega it will be a new triangle with Virat a significant angle of evolved script. Emotional scenes mei NB always do wonders.

Haalim thumbnail

Vanku sairatya ko uljha ke rakhega it will be a new triangle with Virat a significant angle of evolved script. Emotional scenes mei NB always do wonders.

I trust him as a performer. Jo bhi do he'll be good.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Too bad of you for calling people morons just because they thought of appreciating him today rightfully while you making up scenarios in your head,if it's AT doesn't means you won't be called out. May God help.

He was never appreciated before when he had aced in the entire episode. Today he was appreciated because it was in their advantage. I rest my case. Peace๐Ÿ™

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't have any issue with constructive criticism but body shamming, degrading him everytime is a big no for me.

In case of Virat / Neil degrading and body shaming will never stop.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I trust him as a performer. Jo bhi do he'll be good.

Even as obsessive one too, seen his previous work. ...today there was a streak n if he did annoy you..means he delivered as an actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Leave it.

Constructive criticism is welcome for any actor.

But personally degrading Neil or mocking his fans...that's so not done.

Let's appreciate Ayesha when she does well & celebrate Neil's good performances here. โœŒ๏ธ

Today both Neil & Ayesha did extremely well. ๐Ÿ‘

Not a fan of Virat, but as an actor, Neil did extreme well in showing the greyer traits today. Hope we see more good performances from him in the coming track.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Even as obsessive one too, seen his previous work. ...today there was a streak n if he did annoy you..means he delivered as an actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes he was very good today but he has been even better before. That's why I'm annoyed with people being selective in praising him.