Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: basherz

๐Ÿ˜†

sometimes I wonder, may be they feel relief that FL is facing worse hardship than their real lives - guilty pleasure

may be.

they identify themselves with FL and hence connect with her struggles and hardships

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I've no issues with POV's but I was generally speaking from ITV's perspective. ML's do all the haraam khor work, while FL's are generally shown as angels. Angels only duty is to cleanse the ML's sins - irrespective of whether he's abusive, manipulative, serial cheater, heavy drinker etc...

Since, nearly all the ML's are filled with humongous ego & worst possible human straits - FL's mistakes will not be taken likely.

Female lead don't make a mistake

Whatever they do for others benefits

Male lead is judge by how he treats female lead

There is difference between sharing a pov and proving your pov. How dare you to like virat. How dare you to hate sai ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Male lead is ultimate bakra in any tv show and female lead is here to cleanse his sins and male lead should always indebted to her

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Female lead don't make a mistake

Whatever they do for others benefits

Male lead is judge by how he treats female lead

There is difference between sharing a pov and proving your pov. How dare you to like virat. How dare you to hate sai ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Male lead is ultimate bakra in any tv show and female lead is here to cleanse his sins and male lead should always indebted to her

@bold shshsh! dheere dheere bol koi sun na le, sun na le koi sun na le๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

you summarized it all.

...EhSaas... thumbnail

I reckon as long as the actors are doing justice to their roles, we must respect them - irrespective of their character. For instance, if tomorrow they show Virat as the worst scum on the earth, I may not like his character but I will not lose respect for Neil, nor will I stop appreciating his performance.

Shakti Kapoor was kindda villain in many girls lives ๐Ÿ˜†

Wohi to. Just like we do our job it's their job

How do we feel when we work as a team and only one person get credit

They are performing same we perform in real life

Yes Shakti Kapoor had a bad rapport but now a days pr is here to white washing everything ๐Ÿ˜†

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I reckon as long as the actors are doing justice to their roles, we must respect them - irrespective of their character. For instance, if tomorrow they show Virat as the worst scum on the earth, I may not like his character but I will not lose respect for Neil, nor will I stop appreciating his performance.

Shakti Kapoor was kindda villain in many girls lives ๐Ÿ˜†

Aaj se pehle Virat ne kuch bhi aisa vaisa nhi kiya phir bhi badnam hain ki vo MCP , spineless , coward , etc hain.

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

@bold wha wha what!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

god! please give some sense to these people. they are seriously crazy๐Ÿคฃ

now that you have pointed it out, i think hatred for virat has increased after neil and aishwarya's engagement.๐Ÿ˜† i remember how people were paranoid that now there will be no sairat๐Ÿคฃ

its true that off screen chemistry changes on screen rapport too but if you are professional then nothing of this sort happens. I am thankful to neil and aishwarya that they know where to draw line

Yes during aditi announced her relationship with Rizwan so one of the Harshad aditi fan committed suicide. This is what I read on this forum at that time and one of the lady died while watching tulsi death on tv

This started with new year cake cutting which is increased after announcements. Seriously even I don't like them as a couple. I have weird vibes from them whenever they are together that's why I avoid them because for me what matter is Neil as a virat and aayesha as sai. I am not their fans that's why I am ok. As long as they gave us good sairat scene I am ok. I just don't like when talent get wasted because of stupidity

No comment about Aishwarya but Neil is thoroughly professional and understanding.

That was stupid things that sai will be sideline because Neil and Aishwarya are close to Sidharth vankar ๐Ÿ˜ตbut in reality it is virat character is getting butcher and sideline

Har ITV ki kahani ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Aaj se pehle Virat ne kuch bhi aisa vaisa nhi kiya phir bhi badnam hain ki vo MCP , spineless , coward , etc hain.

garbage, toxic, shit

ye kuch aur alankaar the jo tum bhul gayi mention karna๐Ÿคฃ

basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Wohi to. Just like we do our job it's their job

How do we feel when we work as a team and only one person get credit

They are performing same we perform in real life

Yes Shakti Kapoor had a bad rapport but now a days pr is here to white washing everything ๐Ÿ˜†

lets generally see - even when the characters are appreciated, many people who were responsible for the episodes aren't respected or even given half the respect, actors get. People like directors, editing team, camera man - hardly get a mention, unless they have done sloppy work - good work credits to everyone but them but bad work credits fall straight into their lap.

SK was literally caught pants down on tape ๐Ÿ˜†

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Seriously the name I read about virat specially on twitter i also don't know half of the words and their meaning

He is getting bashed even more than actual worst characters on ITV.

You forgot 2 timer, cheater, disgusting

basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

if you want ML to be appreciated - I will tell u few simple tips - he must always echo FL's words, if he's a chamcha of FL even better. The better the chamchagiri, the better ML is loved but yeah he must be brave to fend of anyone who abuses FL, he must not feel attracted to any other girl - where as FL is free to do so, as it would bring out the jealousy in ML โ˜บ๏ธ