Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

poor maan his whole family is blaming him....and want to help geet...they have no clue its geet who is the problem....she is the one with a boyfriend...or so called matlabi BF...she is so naive that she does not understand this....fora person who is so smart in many things and cares so much for people, she does not understand people that much....look at her, she does not see the care from maan....

what nautanki dadi is along with vicky and annie...

wish geet and maan had talked before wedding....

lets see whats going to happen now

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Ps I am suprised Annie & Vicky have not seen her pics is social media b.c they are younger .

Thank you for pm &. Update

I didn't think about that...

We will assume they are urbanites and didn't take it in a wrong way..

😉

Loving your detailed analysis... 👍🏼

Thanks for the support...

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update n poor maan did not know how to deal with this problem n geet blame him for everything when she herself didn't know what she wants n she is doing is right or wrong but she is ready to come back for his family n maan admire her but he control himself bcoz now he didn't want to get hurt again n so he thought to ignore her n thnxx for pm me

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part – 49

Geet wants to be involved in the project so much...

It's an opportunity knocking her door when she is not in good teems with her boss, Mr. MSK...

She wants to impress her boss, and prove that she is not less than anyone, she'll prove him that she is even better... He could hire her for her talents itself, not for just this drama...

This girl is insane, she is worried about her boss while her husband is upset....

Geet looks at Maan and then at Dadi.... If you won't let me do my job, I know how to get things done without your help.... Haina? I'm Geet Handa, the boss of my life... No one can stop me from doing what I like...

Dadi: that’s right Geet, they would love to know your ideas too

Maan: dadi, this is Aswin uncle’s home we are talking about, Sasha knows things better, I think she is well informed about the international trends

Geet keeps staring him as he keeps talking about Sasha aunty…

Let her do it, I don’t care….

Geet: waise I’m off duty Dadima

Dadi: it’s not just about the work, they are like family and they would love to have that family touch, so I think Geet is perfect for that, haina Maan bete?

Maan doesn’t show any interest….

Maan: I’ll just ask Sasha to give some rough plans, let them decide what they want

Geet can’t accept defeat without a fight… she is up for the challenge against Sasha… more than that she wants to prove Maan wrong…

What does he think of Geet?

Geet: Sasha may be the best according to Mr.Khurana but I’m even better, let’s see what the Sharmas think

Dadi likes the sherni Geet, she is the perfect spoil sport for the khadoos Khurana…

Dadi: there is no comparison beta, I know that you are better than the best

Dadi teams up with Geet….

Geet: thank you Dadima, at least someone knows how to appreciate people

Dadi: don’t worry beta, I know that everyone here would join me in appreciating your good work once they get to know you better

Geet: I don’t care about others Dadima, I am happy that you are so supportive and encouraging

Geet says that while she stares Maan in anger…

She wants him to back her just like he did earlier…

She wants him to appreciate her, she wants him to care for her, she just wants his attention back…

Maan finishes his dinner half way through and gets to the OH before Geet could do anything stupid to get him there…

Maan knows that Geet would even complain to Dadi that Maan is not willing to sleep with her, just take the literal meaning…

Geet is a slow eater and with all the drama going on she is still having her first paratha…

Dadi: Geet bete, it’s getting late, haina?

Geet: aap jayiye Dadima, good night

Dadi: good night Geet, app bhi jaldhi jao, I think you wouldn’t want to keep someone waiting for long

Dadima toh Geet ke peeche hi padhi hai….

Bechari toh Maan ko kuch nahi keh sakte na…

Geet fakes a smile and leaves…

Maan has already slept or is possibly pretending to be asleep to escape from Geet’s questions…

She’ll not spare anyone when it comes to her work…

She is still learning but she is capable of delivering her best which would definitely be as good as Sasha’s of not better…

She can’t accept defeat before she enters the battlefield…

She is a fighter and not a quitter…

Geet came in full form to roast Maan for doubting her abilities but fortunately Maan has had a narrow escape…

Next day Maan runs to KC early as usual…

Geet joins Annie for the morning walk and gets to know more about Aswin and Rohini…

Annie tells Geet that uncle is a jhoru ka gulam…

Geet has to impress aunty only…

Geet gets the information that aunty is pura ka pura Desi hai, dil se bhi aur dimag se bhi….

Geet has to work accordingly…

Geet wants to be ready when Aswin and Rohini come…

She takes this as an opportunity to put her skills to test…

She collects a few details of Indian farmhouses in the last century…

Geet works opposite of what Maan said, he was talking about latest international trends and Geet starts looking for vintage Indian style of buildings…

Geet really likes her Nana’s place at Beas, which is a standing example of those days typical Punjabi households…

She also gets to know about the latest international trends too..

She doesn’t want Maan to think that she has no knowledge of the present styles…

It’s all about Maan for Geet though she has not yet realised how much Maan has made roads into her life…

Geet has got addicted to this new friendship…

Geet is still busy on her mobile when Maan comes back….

It’s already half past 11 and Geet sleeps early…

Maan is tired and wants to sleep…

Geet usually sleeps before Maan comes…

Now she would start picking up the arguments from where she left last night…

Maan tries not to look into her direction…. But his eyes don’t listen to him and continue doing their duty perfectly…

They keep track of Geet every now and then…

Maan goes to the rest room to change…

When he comes back he is shocked to see that Geet has shifted to the bed from the couch in the meantime…

Maan can’t ask her why she got to the bed….

Maan goes and takes his pillow and blanket to the couch…

As he approaches the bed Geet quickly hides her mobile from him as if Maan would steal her ideas and give it to Sasha…

Maan on the other hand thinks that she is chatting with her boyfriend and so doesn’t want him to know…

Maan has to get used to sleeping on the couch for he has lost the luxury of sleeping on the bed to his beloved wife…

Geet ne toh itne din mein Maan ko tang karna achche se seekh liya hai….

Geet keeps on searching for new ideas and Maan can’t sleep with the lights of her mobile disturbing him…

Is the lights disturbing him?, or it might be Geet, who is shining bright with that occassional twinkle in her eyes whenever she is happy after finding something interesting….

Maan’s heart skips a beat every time he sees those twinkling eyes… but he feels bad that her happiness lies with her boyfriend…

Maan has lost his sleep with that thought that he doesn’t have any place in Geet’s life..

Geet is unaware of Maan’s emotional turmoil…

She lives in her own world…

She thinks that Maan is unnecessarily being harsh with her…

She is on a mission to be the center of Maan’s attention again…

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet not realizing that her actions hurting maan to pretend as husband

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm

Part 49

what does Madam want?

she seems to miss Maan's attention and care

of cos Maan tries his best to avoid

Geet has failed to realise that she has hurt Maan so much

Geet wants to do that project

Maan cannot help but admire her

but he knows he has no place in her life

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 49

Fascinating Update

Geet wants to work for Maan again

and I guess her way of choosing a style of home would be approved

instead of Sasha's

but that is not the point , Geet did so wrong to Maan and not once did

she actually feel bad for what she did to him

and she wants to work with Maan then she should try and be a straight person

and ask him for her job

this way though her designs will be good , Maan will be angry that she went over his head

and Dadima needs to start also really looking at Maan to see that he is alone now

while Geet pretends to be happy and a good wife in front of people

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 49

Duh 🙄 geet if you want to be the centre of maan’s universe again than dump dev & give maan a chance at being your real husband

She keeps trying to impress her boss but she has not realized that she has impressed her husband already

I am suprised that she is so good at befriending everyone & adapting herself to their personality....... however she never had once thought about maan it his needs or wants ..... 🤔

it is always about herself

& she still does not get why he is giving her the silent treatment....... he is actually a nice guy otherwise any other guy would of booted her out the door after forcing her to sign the divorce papers.

Thank you di 🤗

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice update

with out knowing what is in maan's heart geet decide to fight with him for getting his attention