Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So you believe the incest rumors ? ☯️

Do u believe ?
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Well probably wasn't my job to police anyhow..

Genuinely curious though as to what it is perceived as acceptable.. when I saw that picture in this forum back in 2007, I was flabbergasted, overtime don't know what to make of it.

My white friends kiss their Dad on their lips and some as grown women still do when saying bye. I always thought it was a cultural thing.. personally think as a child grows older, parents should respect their child's boundaries.

You have every right to share your opinion, this is a forum after all :)

I know it's okay in certain cultures for kids to kiss their parents on the lips as adults. But definitely not in the Indian culture, not that I'm aware of at least.

Also, even if mahesh and pooja kiss each other on the lips normally, why would they make a photoshoot out of it? Like he has Pooja on his lap with his arms wrapped around her and saying things like I would marry her if she wasnt my daughter. That's pretty high up there on the perv meter πŸ˜†

1003197 thumbnail

Kangana is great talent, that is why you took her, not because of Aditya Pancholi?

Also Karan Johar launch zero talent Alia Bhatt? That is fair according to you?

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 4 years ago
982283 thumbnail

Amen! The entire family !

1017676 thumbnail

Casting Couch and Free main established and insider thodi na kaam karengey behen.

You launch β€œoutsiders” in shitty movies because they apparently charge equal to nothing which is financially feasible and they can easily be taken advantage of /abused.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Casting Couch and Free main established and insider thodi na kaam karengey behen.

You launch β€œoutsiders” in shitty movies because they apparently charge equal to nothing which is financially feasible and they can easily be taken advantage of /abused.

Mahesh Bhatt prefers to call it being 'baptized'πŸ˜†

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's a give and take. They weren't doing humanity some favour by launching the new comers. They are known to pay less and take advantage of the actors. Toh aise situation mein newcomers hi agree karenge na kaam karne ko.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The Bhatts want spotlight.They could have gotten it,if Alia was any good.Look at what Ranbir did for the then fading Kapoor Khandan for a while-the Kapoor tag was born.Rishi and Neetu were basking in his success.

Had Alia been the hope of the new generation,a breath of fresh air,brought something new(like RK did in the beginning of his career)..Things would have been different for Bhatts and Johar.Public will forgive anything ,if they spot genuine talent.

It was RK who gave Kjo the idea of starting his nepo academy.He thought he could launch a few more like him.

Alas he picked Alia..he started going in for joint productions,the only way to arm twist directors to cast her.In the process diluted his and the company's brand.

One false move..

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was two way benefit

New comer got launch

Bhatt got free hero/heroine

The salary of hero/heroine is highest always so easily 50-60% film cost goes down for bhatts launch new comers

Also mahesh bhatt said he takes money from hero/heroines he launched (i think ashiqui cast had said once every film they do they pay bhatt)

Is that not exploiting the new comers or stars launched by bhatts?

I am not sure if every hero/heroine launched by them pays them money for every movie they do outside

So every producer is exploiting new comers that way yash raj, kjo, bhatts

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago