Is Tripti Dimri India's answer to Saoirse Una Ronan?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

My current favourite actress in Hollywood is Saoirse Ronan and I find her an incredible talent. I even made a thread on her:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5151331

Of late, I have not been impressed by anyone in BW as much as Tripti Dimri. She's breathtaking and a complete stunner and a prodigious talent. I know there are many threads on her but I can't help it❤️

Do you guys think she is the Indian equivalent of Saoirse Ronan, or is it too early to say?

You can see Saoirse's acting here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-she8Xneo

And as for Tripti, she shows pure class here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoytihkwgXM

Tripti looks like Naomi Scott:

NAOMI SCOTT | Naomi scott, Brunette beauty, Beauty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

Celebrity — Chris Rathore

Tripti Dimri - 9GAG

tripti dimri

Get Tripti Dimri Medium Wavy Side Part hairstyle in Zee Music ...

Tripti Dimri Biography, Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend and More

Word Count: 0

mintyblue thumbnail
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg I watched Bulbul today and wow she was impressive 👏 Her and Avinash are just ❤️

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tripti is a fine actress. I wouldn’t necessarily compare her to saoirse as I find comparisons bw Hw and bw actresses difficult to grasp.

There are few actresses, and i mean very few actresses in BW who make tremendous impact through their characters not by just the script, or dialogues. But by going one step beyond into bringing the character to life with tremendous impact. She’s one of them for me. She elevated the character. In my opinion, the film was average but she elevated it and how

954014 thumbnail

LOL Tripti was amazing but you know these threads are now precursor to the nepotism apologist gang calling her overrated..

she's also lucky that blind items are not being published now otherwise there will be articles insinuating that she sleeps for roles

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

All these Tripti posts in the forum are getting annoying AF. I get it, uska koi godfather nahi hai industry mein so it is up to her fans to promote her. But sudden online hype may have the effect of turning off neutrals.

Also I think this forum is visited by PR folks. If nepo kids get to know that an outsider is getting so much attention, they will get their cronies from media to ignore Tripti even harder!

That said and done, I do think Tripti is better looking than the current generation of nepo girls. Agar use dekh kar inki thodi si bhi jali, then that makes very happy

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She’s way better looking than the Irish chick. That girl is ugly 😂