Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I will give Tripti this. At least these scenes did not make me want to barf UNLIKE her intimate scene in Animal with Ranbir. I am not sure if I just like Vicky more as a person so I would be more comfortable with Tripti having to do intimate scenes with him.

Even if you take Vicky out of the equation, that scene in Animal was a real nausea inducing piece of work. Ranbir looked like he just crawled out of a cave after wrestling a bear, and then he goes and devours her face. On top of that, he's cheating on his wife and is an all around revolting character. So many reasons for any sane person to wanna barf. ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†”๏ธ

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Even if you take Vicky out of the equation, that scene in Animal was a real nausea inducing piece of work. Ranbir looked like he just crawled out of a cave after wrestling a bear, and then he goes and devours her face. On top of that, he's cheating on his wife and is an all around revolting character. So many reasons for any sane person to wanna barf. ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†”๏ธ

Exactly you can make out Tripti is just another tool to keep the audience in their seat in that film. She was there for the tharki men to be attracted into the theatre. That was vomit-inducing. In this film you can at least say it was a major part of the storyline that Tripti is indeed pregnant and does not know who the father of the child is. All I wish is that an actress of Tritpi's calibre goes on to get the respect she deserves as an actress. That is all !

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess you forgot about all those raunchy songs and provocative photoshoots she did in her debut years. Priyanka was all about skin show until Fashion changed the narrative for her

I was this very young school girl when PC debuted and trust me she was known for her sexualised roles. I can say this because I was rather scandalised by her movies. She did some very scandalous things back in the day. However, barring Aitraaz, she looked classy in all of her other sex symbol roles. But this song is outright trash. It looks unnecessary and the chemistry is non existent making it all the more sleazy!

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haven't all successful actresses done something like this at some point in their career?

Is there an exception? Kareena Kapoor maybe?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I was this very young school girl when PC debuted and trust me she was known for her sexualised roles. I can say this because I was rather scandalised by her movies. She did some very scandalous things back in the day. However, barring Aitraaz, she looked classy in all of her other sex symbol roles. But this song is outright trash. It looks unnecessary and the chemistry is non existent making it all the more sleazy!

Wuo knows, some school girl watching now might say the same thing about this song too some 20 yrs later ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Haven't all successful actresses done something like this at some point in their career?

Is there an exception? Kareena Kapoor maybe?

have you seen this ? https://youtu.be/NYdTuEE_Jz4?si=nbE5jW1FcK_OtOTA
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What do you call Deepikaโ€™s whatโ€™s that song from Pathaan last year? It was as trashy as this, if not more considering the age gap between the actors. If a so called no.1 actress could do that to further her career, Tripti is still a newcomer to this game and should be spared the moral lectures.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bechari abhi hi toh cast hona shuru hui hai.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

That's why the movie was titled 'Animal', and it seemed to have made a lot of money at the box-office. smiley4