Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't like movies with sad endings. This one seems to have a sad ending too smiley13

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kyunnnnn!!

Word Count: 1

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My first question

Why would anybody to sequel to a pathetic film like Dhadak?smiley29

My second question

Who the hell is interested in watching jhuggi jhopdi wala actor Siddhant Chaturvedi?smiley13

Tripti needs to be selective, she is signing whatever movies are being offered to her. From Qala, Bulbul to this rubbishsmiley24 I wonder why she signed movie with Rajkumar Rao who has zero chemistry with his costars & has been giving flops continously.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Never watched dhadak. Forget part 2. Itna bhi khas nahi hai.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

This sounds like a Dharma sabotage project. It must suck that’s why it wasn’t offered to Janhvi or the nepos

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Tripti needs to be selective, she is signing whatever movies are being offered to her. From Qala, Bulbul to this rubbishsmiley24 I wonder why she signed movie with Rajkumar Rao who has zero chemistry with his costars & has been giving flops continously.

Unfortunately right now Tripti can’t be selective because she probably does not have vast amount of choices. That’s why she did that bit in Animal as well. Remember when Kanfana was doing films like Rascals or Tezz… and then came Queen. Tripti at least is getting better work than Kangana was pre-Queen.

As long as she does a good job in the movie it will matter and make a difference. The next 2 years are crucial for Tripti. It’s literally make it or break it for her

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Unfortunately right now Tripti can’t be selective because she probably does not have vast amount of choices. That’s why she did that bit in Animal as well. Remember when Kanfana was doing films like Rascals or Tezz… and then came Queen. Tripti at least is getting better work than Kangana was pre-Queen.

As long as she does a good job in the movie it will matter and make a difference. The next 2 years are crucial for Tripti. It’s literally make it or break it for her

Though I didn't like Animal I was hoping it would do magic for Tripti like how Kabir Singh did for Kiara. Tripti should make her PR work. Instead of big banner films she should try for some good Netflix film without big star cast.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Though I didn't like Animal I was hoping it would do magic for Tripti like how Kabir Singh did for Kiara. Tripti should make her PR work. Instead of big banner films she should try for some good Netflix film without big star cast.

She wants to be become a star and for that you have to start somewhere. I am looking forward to her project with Vicky and the RKR one. I think BB3 is going to be great as well. The only thing she’s signed that I’m not too happy about is Dhadak 2, but who knows….. the first Dhadak’s story was actually not too bad and the movie was a hit as well…. it was just Janvhi who was bad. I’m sure soon she’ll be headlining a movie where she has a strong role
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago