Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess everyone forgot how Priyanka Chopra started and what all she did smiley36 remember her raunchy photoshoots.

This forum is full of prudes, lol. I love when women express their sexuality and show off their bodies, especially if they have figures like Tripti. Do you want her to stay in her Qala mode forever? That won't get her anywhere in the long run.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Practically every top actress has done her fair share of "skin show." We truly hold outsiders to higher standards.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

This forum is full of prudes, lol. I love when women express their sexuality and show off their bodies, especially if they have figures like Tripti. Do you want her to stay in her Qala mode forever? That won't get her anywhere in the long run.

The Bollywood motto for commercial movies is to: 'Entertain by any means necessary' smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 3 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gilmores

Practically every top actress has done her fair share of "skin show." We truly hold outsiders to higher standards.

Please give me examples of when Sara, Ananya or Jahnvi had to do it. And make sure they measure upto what Tripti had to do in Animal and now Bad News.

982283 thumbnail

And when did Aloo have to do skin show? Putting aside the fact it would not have attracted people into the theatre since she looked like a little kid throughout most of her career?

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Are we really turning this into another insider vs outsider debate ..we have had deepika, kiara, kriti, priyanka, anushka..the list is endless..

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess everyone forgot how Priyanka Chopra started and what all she did smiley36 remember her raunchy photoshoots.

I don't think she did anything extreme..she did what kareena, ameesha, rani etc all were doing at that time..the only ones who really pushed the envelop then were mallika and katrina in their debut movies..

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

The Bollywood motto for commercial movies is to: 'Entertain by any means necessary' smiley4

'Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment' smiley32

cougarTown thumbnail

also i understand the difference which is why not once do we ever speak about VB in TDP .that was what we call pure performance and nothing was done to tittilate the audience..what we saw in oh lala and what we see in animal & bad news are poles apart..

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Are we really turning this into another insider vs outsider debate ..we have had deepika, kiara, kriti, priyanka, anushka..the list is endless..

Name a prominent outsider that debuted in the last 8 years. Kriti and Kiara are truly last of the the list.