Word Count: 1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Ohhh she has good taste, cuz I approve of this onesmiley42

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The 15 mnt sleazy role she played in Animal.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

This girl ,unfortunately, has no future in the BW. She killed it with her own hands by featuring in that dumb bimbo who will do anything to get some action kinda desperate role. Now she will keep coming and going with a movie here and an affair there before she permanently quits.

She literally has 4 big releases in 2024, one film signed for 2025 and two other close to being finalized. I think she she surely has a shot and isn't going anywhere.

I also didnt like her role in Animal, but you gotta do what you gotta do in this nepo world. Unfortunately shes not Suhana or Khushi who are getting everything on a platter.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dumb Bimbo who will do anything to get action. Thats inspired smiley36smiley36smiley36

Lets bring that up at the next women's rights rally someone wants to have

Isn’t that the role she played in Animal? What’s that got to do with the women’s rights silly? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Isn’t that the role she played in Animal? What’s that got to do with the women’s rights silly? smiley36

Because talking about her in that manner could be considered inappropriate.
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Because talking about her in that manner could be considered inappropriate.

Hain? That’s literally the description of the role she played. I don’t know any other respectful way to describe her role in the movie. Which sentence suggested that I talked about ‘her’ in that manner? And you even took it to the women rights. 🤦‍♀️smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t know any other respectful way to describe her role in the movie.

Ok well then what else can we do
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She literally has 4 big releases in 2024, one film signed for 2025 and two other close to being finalized. I think she she surely has a shot and isn't going anywhere.

I also didnt like her role in Animal, but you gotta do what you gotta do in this nepo world. Unfortunately shes not Suhana or Khushi who are getting everything on a platter.

I agree…and I was hopeful too …But look at her roles. They are just flowerpot ones, I feel like she isn’t handling her career well.. But may be that is the only way for the outsiders with zero connections.

hasini009 thumbnail

Se7en take the ss of this whole thread. or else you will be blamed that you called tripti a dumb bimbo, not the role she played. and iss thread ki other filthy words bhi apke history mein add kiya jayega.smiley36