Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But it was no use if she was limited only to a handful of audience....

it depends what makes her happy

If she’s happy with some random reviewer saying the movie is good but the cinema is empty then that’s her choice smiley36 but if she’s in a business to make money than Animal is needed

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If she’s happy with some random reviewer saying the movie is good but the cinema is empty then that’s her choice smiley36 but if she’s in a business to make money than Animal is needed

Absolutely.....and this is not even debatable.....not just for her but for all of us....smiley20

1243752 thumbnail

I get what you are saying.......but Bulbul and Kala did not make her an audience favorite.....Animal did.....Tripti is a household name now....Kapil Sharma made a joke which included her name....Kapil will never make a joke using a person....if that person is not a household name......otherwise the joke will not be understood....

It may seem like a desperate move....but it was a smart move.....look at Tripti's line up.....she is beautiful and talented.....but it was no use if she was limited only to a handful of audience....

It was clearly a PR move to expand her audience. but her role was a step down from her earlier films — a compromise. That's what I didn't like. I don't find it enjoyable to watch someone willingly go through that kind of rite of passage, but I'm glad she's well recognized now.

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

is that a dig or something?

Her films Qala and Bulbul dropped on OTT platforms, and they exploded onto the scene (and it might not be your scene but it exists and is booming much to your dismay), earning her heaps of praise and also a Filmfare OTT Award for Best Actor in a Web Original Film.
yea, she has the right to be happy. And we are here to talk about what makes US happy … or unhappy, for that manner. So I’m saying I was not happy watching her make that compromise even though I’m happy she’s now making money and getting movies. Geez.

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

It was clearly a PR move to expand her audience. but her role was a step down from her earlier films — a compromise. That's what I didn't like. I don't find it enjoyable to watch someone willingly go through that kind of rite of passage, but I'm glad she's well recognized now.

Cliched but true....sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward....I believe that is what Tripti did.....maybe it is not enjoyable but necessary.....like a bitter medicine....smiley36

Her being well recognized will work in her favor and not against her......however bad her role in Animal might be......but it gave her visibility....and in showbiz.......one needs that more than talent....

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Se7en take the ss of this whole thread. or else you will be blamed that you called tripti a dumb bimbo, not the role she played. and iss thread ki other filthy words bhi apke history mein add kiya jayega.smiley36

smiley37 Hnn.. Rival members are targetted & reported for simple things. Good point.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Although I didn't watch her in Animal, I still can understand that she wanted to get more attention...she has now more visibility and is in news and still can show her talent in other movies.

Time will tell if choosing that role will benefit her smiley1

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I get what you are saying.......but Bulbul and Kala did not make her an audience favorite.....Animal did.....Tripti is a household name now....Kapil Sharma made a joke which included her name....Kapil will never make a joke using a person....if that person is not a household name......otherwise the joke will not be understood....

It may seem like a desperate move....but it was a smart move.....look at Tripti's line up.....she is beautiful and talented.....but it was no use if she was limited only to a handful of audience....

Agreed. Doing movies which show your acting prowess is always good but in a rat race environment like BW, you gotta play your cards right, and a 10 minute role in Animal gave her that popularity and recognition which her other OTT films didn’t, so why shouldn’t she take it? It was a smart move.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

This girl ,unfortunately, has no future in the BW. She killed it with her own hands by featuring in that dumb bimbo who will do anything to get some action kinda desperate role. Now she will keep coming and going with a movie here and an affair there before she permanently quits.

exactly and has no hype … her PR sucks
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

Good for her

slightly better looking than Karnesh

This guy is very good looking. Karnesh always reminds me that Anushka snatched all the looks in that family.