Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Wouldn't mind her pairing opposite srk or akshay or Amir.. but the thing is with all the adulation she got for badhai ho..she has started portraying herself as a bechari abla nari, how she stood against the society and now its her right to get every success. Not denying her struggles or anything.. but a person should be humble.. she comes across as a spoilt kid, who whines and whines and whines for whatever he/she wants.  No offence to Neena..i have liked her.. but it is what it is..

Originally posted by: abhi786

She is correct, leave her being paired opposite Srk or Akshay or Hrithik they won't even cast her beside them as even a sister or collegue roles. They would go for madhuri, Raveena, karishma or kajol where they already romanced with them that the hipocracy..

Poor JUHI CHAWLA (who already acted as Akshay's heroine in 90s) had to play AKSHAY KUMAR'S SISTER role in film aik rishta, THAT TOO some 19 years ago in early 2000's ...can u believe this πŸ˜²

also Raveena was approached to play Ajay Devgun's MOTHER role in Raajneeti (raveena-ajay palyed hero heroine in 4 movies )   πŸ˜²

so u r spot on

---------------

Edited by taniya.91 - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Too bad that milf/cougar fetish is not that strong as girls going crazy for daddies.

And that apparently is gender discrimination. πŸ€£

The only way to satisfy certain feminazis is to send majority of the population to some sort of twisted conversion therapy and have their sexuality customized to suit the feminazi's taste and gain their approval. πŸ˜†

Irrationality ki hadh hoti hain. πŸ˜†

If certain men prefer MILF , let them be. If certain women prefer good looking young boys who are just starting out in life with no financial stability , let them be. If the majority of the population prefers vice versa , let them be.

Live and let live <-- a simple concept lost on extremists / feminists / feminazis. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rupsii

she has started portraying herself as a bechari abla nari, how she stood against the society and now its her right to get every success. Not denying her struggles or anything.. but a person should be humble.. she comes across as a spoilt kid, who whines and whines and whines for whatever he/she wants.  No offence to Neena..i have liked her.. but it is what it is..

Yeah, she is really annoying. 

If Madhuri or Juhi complained about this, it would be understandable but Neena Gupta whining about wanting to romance SRK and Hrithik is akin to Anupam Kher going on complaining that he should be able to romance with Aish or Madhuri.

Aish was paired opposite Ranbir in ADHM and Rajkumar Rao in Fanney Khan. Isn't she like10-15 years older than them? I don't remember now but her age wasn't even mentioned and nobody had any problem with it. 

I just googled her and apparently Nina never got a lead role even in her prime along side the heros at that time...So why is she complaining about it now like as if she is suddenly being denied the lead roles?πŸ˜•

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

And that apparently is gender discrimination. πŸ€£

The only way to satisfy certain feminazis is to send majority of the population to some sort of twisted conversion therapy and have their sexuality customized to suit the feminazi's taste and gain their approval. πŸ˜†

Irrationality ki hadh hoti hain. πŸ˜†

If certain men prefer MILF , let them be. If certain women prefer good looking young boys who are just starting out in life with no financial stability , let them be. If the majority of the population prefers vice versa , let them be.

Live and let live <-- a simple concept lost on extremists / feminists / feminazis. 

They are a minority but they shout at the top of their voices, it is like a perpetual victim syndrome where rationality is clouded. Like a 70s BW movie, all the problems are due to one villain, he dies and problem solved. It is comforting, convenient and empowering.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol, I just realized Gajraj Rao is only 49. So Neena Gupta romanced a man in his 40s while she is 60 years old herself. 

She should just be honest that she wants to be a leading lady to big stars instead of turning herself in a victim and acting like she's being punished for her age. 

This woman acts like the entire world owes her success now because she dated a married man and suffered due to her own choices. Nothing worse than these wokes and the people who support them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

lol, I just realized Gajraj Rao is only 49. So Neena Gupta romanced a man in his 40s while she is 60 years old herself. 

She should just be honest that she wants to be a leading lady to big stars instead of turning herself in a victim and acting like she's being punished for her age. 

This woman acts like the entire world owes her success now because she dated a married man and suffered due to her own choices. Nothing worse than these wokes and the people who support them.

Woke is a joke πŸ˜‚ 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Whats wrong with her I see her interviews here and there since few days!

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

By opposite does she mean in a romantic light? That can't be it because both actors look younger than her regardless of the age. Other than romantic casting there are many other ways for her to be cast opposite them though. If only there was such content.