Neena Gupta: "Why Can't I Be Opposite SRK Or Hrithik Roshan? - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

lol, I just realized Gajraj Rao is only 49. So Neena Gupta romanced a man in his 40s while she is 60 years old herself. 

She should just be honest that she wants to be a leading lady to big stars instead of turning herself in a victim and acting like she's being punished for her age. 

This woman acts like the entire world owes her success now because she dated a married man and suffered due to her own choices. Nothing worse than these wokes and the people who support them.

This! What is wrong with her. No one ows her anything. Madhuri Dixit doesn't get roles opposite SRK, so how is she going to get any? One hit and she's completely delusional.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who says women dont go to the theatres to watch attractive men? Young ladies would swoon over the likes of sidharth malhotra ranbir kapoor over the likes of SRK/kumar who we literally see as father figures not someone who we would bang. i know plenty of males who like women in their late 30's and 40's and find them hot. I am not being judgemental. But if you are a man in their 40's or whatever and do not find ladies who are good looking in their 40's attractive..then I would say you have insecurity issues. sorry. but I find this true. ...women in their 40's are at their sexual peak. Women are very attractive at this age as well..its society and culutre who put pre pubescent looking girls calling that attractive/a womans peak and pairing them with old ass men calling it acceptable.

Is neena gupta hot. no she is not. but get a hot/beautifu woman at any age..and I will pay to watch her. too bad society still rides on old age culture which is not even accurate. Nick Jonas didnt marry a 20 year old for her looks, he married a near 40 year old for her looks and I am sure they go at it (Sorry if thats inappropriate).

This age BS is just BS. 

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

I want gold digger to be made with Neena Gupta opposite kartik. In that show a wealthy older woman, 3 kids, and 1 grandkid falls in love with a younger man.

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
mangoguava thumbnail

She is average looking actress.If it was some beautiful old actress like Kitu Gidwani it would make sense.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Bollywood men have zero balls to do this. 

The men have balls.....the audience don't ....kitne log dekhne jaayenge...to see Neena ji and Hritik in a romantic song..,,

aur SRK ki toh baat he mat karo....he is the first A lister to work with Sunny Leone.......Sunny later in an interview said....that people said no A lister will ever work with me but SRK did.....

People sometimes behave as if these actors make the movies for themselves ki apne family ke saath dekhenge....Movies are made with huge budgets and no one is going to cast Neena with HR or SRK if they want to recover their money...kyoki HUM matlab audience dekhne nahi jaayenge...khud ko blame karo Bhai.....BW ko kyon blame karna hai.....audience banayegi Simbaa aur Housefull jaisi moves ko blockbuster and intellectuals gyaan pelenge ki Neena aur HR saath mein kaam kyon nahi kar sakte..πŸ˜†

Neena wants to work with Hrithik? Rangu ne sunnliya toh Neena ki watt lagjani hai 🀣

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What's the deal with her actually?πŸ€”

Badhai Ho worked because of its content and performances of the ensemble cast, particularly Ayushman and Surekha Sikri, NOT her alone.

Aisi bhi kya acting Kar di isne? I have seen better actresses delivering far better performances than she did. E.g Sheebha Chaddha, Ratna Pathak, Supriya Pathak, Deepti Naval, Seema Pahva etc.

She is annoying and looks older than her real age. Looks like all the praises she received have gotten into her head.πŸ˜†

Some may credit her for "challenging the norms", but sweety that's now how you do it πŸ˜‚

Edited by diasingh2 - 4 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So sorry that it won't happen any time soon. Bollywood writers and actors don't have the intelligence to write something like that. They would always see you in mother roles because they're ageist.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

So sorry that it won't happen any time soon. Bollywood writers and actors don't have the intelligence to write something like that. They would always see you in mother roles because they're ageist.

Well it isn't like anywhere in the world, you see 60 year old woman are playing romantic comedies with 50/40 years old men.  So why only single out BW??