Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

On Page 8 of Dunki Spoiler thread someone made a criticism of a scene. On page 9 someone called them ignorant. Page 10 someone said they were pathetic moron. 

This is called tolerance and understanding  ? smiley36

Story of failed stars fandom smiley36

It is indeed SRK vs SRK,

Dunki vs Zero for biggest Disaster smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Story of failed stars fandom smiley36

It is indeed SRK vs SRK,

Dunki vs Zero for biggest Disaster smiley37

Sunday Ka Din Hai

Christmas Ka Din Hai. You never know. IM reading on Twitter lol

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Sunday Ka Din Hai

Christmas Ka Din Hai. You never know. IM reading on Twitter lol

These 2 days will just save some image. Tuesday onwards it will be real test to sustain.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

we don’t care if Dunki flops or if you guys bash it. 

SRK has given 2 ATG and ATTB this year. We SRK fans are more then happy believe me smiley20

Isn't that the exact reason why people are trolling SRK fans? When Salman used to deliver one blockbuster after the other, SRK fans claimed that SRK was a better artist, he does better films, and that Sallu fans only cared about BO. How the tables have turned!

Now, it's SRK fans who only care about box-office, and have started conveniently ignoring the shitty quality of his movies. So, now, SRK fans only care about box-office performance and not SRK's so-called "art"?

Come on.

I know level-headed SRK fans who've said that SRK acted like a chapri in Pathaan compared to how suave HR and Salman were in those spy movies.

I never thought I'd never see a day where SRK runs away with two huge blockbusters in a year, while Salman in T3 outshines SRK as a performer. Too much golmaal. smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

दिल बहलाने को ग़ालिब ये ख्याल अच्छा हैsmiley36

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Facts only 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

As I said, you can’t get 90% on an exam and still  celebrate when you get 60%, there’s nothing outrageous about that 

You can’t be the biggest star in the country and deliver movies that are lower than Ranveer Singh starrers 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

On Page 8 of Dunki Spoiler thread someone made a criticism of a scene. On page 9 someone called them ignorant. Page 10 someone said they were pathetic moron. 

This is called tolerance and understanding  ? smiley36

Since that was me, and I would have preferred to have continued the discussion in that very thread and not spread it across the forum, but since you brought it up here, let me clarify here, I am not sure what else I could term it as other than ‘ignorant criticism’.

When you’re showing a backdrop of 1900s, and DONT show a regressive world, would that be real ? You can go read the discussion again. I asked that specific member ‘what else could have been shown as even in 95s backdrop, it showed the consequences the char faced’ and I didnt get a reply I guess. I will wait there. 

Maroon - You can reply to me in that thread, instead of dragging it in other places. smiley39

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loginidran

They are just a frustrated lot. Movie is faring badly. Shahrukh’s acting is getting panned. Other than name calling the members, what else you expect?

smiley37 Sorry but in which world the movie is faring ‘badly’ ? Yes as the threadmaker pointed out, if we consider it as SRK vs. SRK, surely it does that’s just his standard. smiley16

SRK’s acting is getting comments as it does in every movie including Pathan and Jawan and we know how much that matters. smiley36

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

This trend started by SRK Fans themselves only, weren't they bashed Salman films for not breaking Salman's past big hits.

Jai Ho was bashed

PRDP bashed

Bharat bashed

Race 3 bashed

Now Tiger 3 is bashed using TZH smiley36

JAB YE log karein toh Sahi, kisi aur ne keh diya toh hairani smiley36

they start things then get upset when those things used against them.  Like they bringing up south actors now who have some records in Hindi but point they still south stars mainly even in case movie pan India and don’t realize that they might be digging their on hole with such comments. 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago