Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

I swear to god this whole argument of SRK not being able to break his own record is so ridiculous 😭😭😭. Like as a fan I’m beyond ok with that. I need whatever they smoking to think this is a win for other actors or a shade to SRK smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: loginidran

They are just a frustrated lot. Movie is faring badly. Shahrukh’s acting is getting panned. Other than name calling the members, what else you expect?

Yes, the fans of the only actor to give two back to back BB this year are frustrated but the fans of actors whose films failed this year are relaxed and content. I absolutely love this logic and complete denial of reality some of you possess so effortlessly. 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

As I said, you can’t get 90% on an exam and still  celebrate when you get 60%, there’s nothing outrageous about that 

You can’t be the biggest star in the country and deliver movies that are lower than Ranveer Singh starrers 

OUCH!!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

SRK is so far above everyone else that his only competitor is himself. How can anyone else compare? He is the king of the world.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the real world....it's SRK vs Prabhas and SRK is getting his ass kicked. Nobody cares what you did months ago, just ask your boss. 🤣

Bollywood ka naam badnaam Kara diya....Tollywood has officially Imprinted its name as the top film industry in the country. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

In the real world....it's SRK vs Prabhas and SRK is getting his ass kicked. Nobody cares what you did months ago, just ask your boss. 🤣

Bollywood ka naam badnaam Kara diya....Tollywood has officially Imprinted its name as the top film industry in the country. 

Christmas Day could be big for both films 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: hasini009

दिल बहलाने को ग़ालिब ये ख्याल अच्छा हैsmiley36

Dushmano, ek to humein waise hi shudh hindi nahin aati, upper se yeh hindi mein likha hai.  

I really want to know what you wrote,  because it's something funny because you added a laughing emoji with it.  

So I laugh/liked your post,  pretending I understood you.  So now pls can you give me a translation? smiley36

Edited by carisma2 - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

"Shah Rukh Khan has always been the biggest Indian star in overseas, and the same is being proved once again with Dunki."

"Now, Shah Rukh Khan’s film has started dominating Salaar in major international markets. Already, Dunki is ahead of the Prashanth Neel’s directorial in Australia, UK, and New Zealand. In North America, Dunki has started to take the lead from today, and very soon, the social comedy-drama might also cross the North America total of Salaar."

https://www.123telugu.com/mnews/shah-rukh-khans-dunki-starts-dominating-prabhas-salaar-in-overseas.html

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

But isn’t Salaar underperforming though? That’s what I heard 🤔🤨

Merry Xmas 🎅 everyone tis the season