Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It's unlikely that someone would show a woman in 60s falling in love with men in 40s..it's not impossible but rare..

Unless they plan to show the future of Nickyanka or Arjun - Malaika relationships

A Madhuri - HR movie is possible, or n Aish-RK..even Neena -srk.

But don't think Neena - HR will work

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

It's unlikely that someone would show a woman in 60s falling in love with men in 40s..it's not impossible but rare..

Unless they plan to show the future of Nickyanka or Arjun - Malaika relationships

A Madhuri - HR movie is possible, or n Aish-RK..even Neena -srk.

But don't think Neena - HR will work

She looks like a rat 🐀 🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

So sorry that it won't happen any time soon. Bollywood writers and actors don't have the intelligence to write something like that. They would always see you in mother roles because they're ageist.

Suppose they write..there will be handful of people who see it

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She looks like a rat 🐀 🤣

Sorry I disagree..she looks fine and acts fab

M her fan since her tv days

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi56

Well Aamir acted opposite of TV actress Sakshi in Dangal and that movie is the highest gross till now. If the producer cast an old actress with old actor, then they should have that kind of story. 

Sakshi is 47, Aamir is 54, Neena is 60

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sakshi is 47, Aamir is 54, Neena is 60

Neena looks 137 😂 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Zyada hogya 👵 She definitely looks younger from Srk. Srk ke haal dekhe hai ... Anil Kapoor bhi young lgta hai

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Of course you can if you were a leading actress of your time 

But i think Madhuri/Priety/Rani will suit SRK and Hrithik more

Because they are super stars of 90s when SRK, Hrithik started out 

Do not forget Preity and Rani debuted in 1995-96 but worked with Hrithik who debuted 5 years later

Bobby Deol debuted in 1995 but worked with Karishma and Shilpa Shetty etc who debuted in 1990

Karthik is working with Deepika who is 15 years his senior 

So its not like actors do not work with senior actresses 

You can act with Amitabh Bachchan or Anil Kapoor or Jackie Shroof may be as lead actress if movies are made 

But neena gupta was never a lead actress in commercial movie ever in her times so how can she think now in 2020 she can work opp Hrithik etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mahi56

Because you are nobody. If Madhuri or Juhi act with them, then there is nothing wrong with it. Yes, many male actors romance younger  actresses and female actresses are able to romance the same way but that’s how genders work. In one of my psychology class, I heard boys mature few years later than girls. Even in real life, men marry younger girls. They usually choose to marry a girl that is at least 5 years younger than them in South Asia. There are many men that marries girls that is 20 years younger than them but how many times we hear a woman marry a boy that is 20 years younger than them? Even if happens, then it won’t last long like Saif and Amirita. I am supporting Akshay and Sara’s pair but as long as they look good, then there is nothing wrong with it. Bollywood is mostly about glamorous now. Actresses have to be hot enough to get good roles but female lose their looks earlier than male. Many women get fat after giving birth to a baby. So it’s not easy to be fit when they get old. On the other hand, men can remain fit for long time with six packs. I hope everybody understands of why actors can romance younger girls. 

A whole lot of misogyny coming from the chick who calls Bipasha kaali billi multiple times with a new account. 

Girls do not mature faster than guys, it is the excuse pedophiles use "You are so mature for your age!". The human brain reaches full maturity at the age of 25 in both genders. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Too bad that milf/cougar fetish is not that strong as girls going crazy for daddies.

Actually milf fetish is just as popular. 

@bold: Gross.