Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I would appreciate if the mods guide me how to delete this topic. There's only Edit option shown in settings and I can't see an option to delete the post.

members cannot delete topics, however if you want I can lock it so there won't be any further discussions . 

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

Gosh there are few very posts you come across in this forum which can confuse you as hell when it comes to intent of writing of the writer.

All i saw in repeated post was so called AnuPre fan and then Anurag' when all you do it one sided critique.

Giving Akshay Kumar fan' housefull example conveniently forgetting the Padman, Jolly LLB or Toilet Ek Prem Katha  you do not declare an actor/ character as irredeemable all you say is this is one of gaps among many goods that exist. You did exactly did the same when you declared Anurag' behaviour as irredeemable on 1 episode or couple of episodes..There are enough counter examples given by others on your post.

What was more shocking was you seemed to S2 AnuPre and kind of label other AnuPre fans as teenagers and wannabe Mohini all i could see was the deception or phoneyness of such claims..You need not be conman of AnuPre/ Anurag fan to critique Anurag' behaviour, there are many who have done it without that.

I am OK with all other points on critique of Anurag behaviour to which other gave counter views but you can stop the charade of AnuPre or Anurag fan and still keep writing more posts..I still can't believe it is as naive as you make sound it to be.

Again, you've misunderstood the Akshay Kumar example. I meant that if a person likes Jolly LLB, Airlift, Mission Mangal doesn't mean she has to defend Housefull as well. Akshay is an excellent actor, and not liking just one movie of his doesn't mean one does not like his work. I am watching Kasautii since I was a kid and haven't missed a single episode since Shweta and Cezanne were the leads. I won't have to act as a 'conman' for the sake of a fictional character. A person can be AnuPre fan and still not like how in season 2, writers are butchering their characters. I don't know what's the issue.I had issues with the character development in the show which comes under the domain of writers and have not criticized an actor. I don't know why people are getting riled up for a fictional character?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag ki morality bohot pehlei geye tel lene... His moral depends on as per convenience. One of the worst n hypocrete ML ever. Memory loss ke pehle bhi iske moral compass kisi aur disha mai tha ..aur mempry loss ke badd bhi bhaisei hai bass thode ab polished hai... Positivity ka nakab hai mu pe.. Isi nakab ke bajase his every wrong deeds has got free pass . no ethics , no value, only hypocrisy and double standards combines his character. That's it.

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

members cannot delete topics, however if you want I can lock it so there won't be any further discussions . 

Thanks for the response. There is no need to lock the topic. I just wanted to delete the topic as most people are seeing this as an attack on their favorite character and not liking it.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Errmmm ..... He did said “Mazak kar raha tha” ....so he purposely made that husky voice and said Bahon mein uthao... as He was kidding with her .... 

just like how in the initial days he was kidding when Pre said that they exchanged rings and he said “hamari Sagai ho gayi” 

Hhmm yes..fine I take it as anurags joke..

.I feel ,more than lack of awareness in anurag, its the lack of clarity in the mind of cvs..anurag isnt consciously aware that he is now married to sonalika so he doesnt dwell upon it once in a while , nor do they show anything about them except for sona lusting over him on his bed...for him she doesnt exist , not even in parallel universe....same way lack of awareness in sonalika...if she will have anurag , it wont stop him from getting drawn to prerna ..😛 

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Hhmm yes..fine I take it as anurags joke..

.I feel ,more than lack of awareness in anurag, its the lack of clarity in the mind of cvs..anurag isnt consciously aware that he is now married to sonalika so he doesnt dwell upon it once in a while , nor do they show anything about them except for sona lusting over him on his bed...for him she doesnt exist , not even in parallel universe....same way lack of awareness in sonalika...if she will have anurag , it wont stop him from getting drawn to prerna ..😛 

eh isn't Anurag married to Sonalika. 

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

It’s the intent that matters and the way writers are portaying the ‘love’ that matters. If Anu said that whilst also working on his relationship with his wife, and there was no duppata flying, divine music playing, then it would be still ok.

Also, the fact that they have these cliche romance moments, then talks of destinies linker, etc. It all reeks of finding love outside your marriage which by definition would be EMA. Sex isn’t the only evidence of EMA. Also, there is disregard by Anu for Prerna’s significant other? Has he asked about him? Maybe for once been normal about this and said hey college bud, we should have you and your hubby over for dinner? 

and I don’t understand how this works... when he first met P after his memory loss, he said to the effect of did we ever become friends? Then, all of a sudden, In few days they are besties? When all that has happened his P not being able to do her job, act as a damsel in distress?

And, it’s really stupid on the part of writers to NOT show ANu and Sona even have few scenes of bonding so he can see the similarities between Sona and Komo and be like why does this lady seem batshit crazy? 

For this forum only sex is the only evidence for EMA..

The rest is all innocent innocent first love...

EMA could be emotional too... where you are pouring your heart out onto someone else... and who talks to friends like this that see our footprints are together... we are in some cosmic connection... are these adults talkiing or some 10-12 year olds..

Standing as a support to childhood friends is noble...but how the noble are falling,,,,

And prerna is just enjoying her guts out in this whole situation... has she given a thought about visiting the hospital,doing the last baby checkups.. setting her house up for the new arrival...

I think she is waiting for divine music and childhood sweetheart to do all this for her...

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Wohi to...in logon ko anulika fan club khul lena chahiye.....komolika ko isse jyada support koi nahi kar sakta.shadi hui bhi nahi par jabardasti karwao bache paise karne ka program.

Jab shadi hi nehi hui toh kaheki EMA lol bas mauka chahiye hota hai.. Jab kuch nehi mila toh phirse wohi bakwas😆 koi alag show dekhte hai ye log shayed🤪

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Wohi to...in logon ko anulika fan club khul lena chahiye.....komolika ko isse jyada support koi nahi kar sakta.shadi hui bhi nahi par jabardasti karwao bache paise karne ka program.

toh woh sat phere wale shadi , rasme kasme  , MS dalke , riti rewaj ke sath sahi muhurat [e shadi woh keya tha during HK ?

anurag komo ka toh uswaqt divorce nei hua tha .. toh logically they are still married na?

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Us show ka naam hoga.....Komolika ko pyar do....😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Jab shadi hi nehi hui toh kaheki EMA lol bas mauka chahiye hota hai.. Jab kuch nehi mila toh phirse wohi bakwas😆 koi alag show dekhte hai ye log shayed🤪