Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Wohi to...in logon ko anulika fan club khul lena chahiye.....komolika ko isse jyada support koi nahi kar sakta.shadi hui bhi nahi par jabardasti karwao bache paise karne ka program.

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Phir se EMA ka rona lmao 🤣

Iss forum mein EMA ka alag hi definition hai 🤣

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was under the impression that Anurag believes he is married to Sonolikka (Komo)  because she told him so and she has pictures of their wedding which she digitally manipulated. 

Did they really get married?  I believe it is just a fake story made up by Sonolikka. They did not go through another marriage ceremony. They are not married. 

But it complicated because Sonolikka is really  Komolikka and Anurag and she did have a full marriage ceremony. But at that time he was really married to Prerna, so his marriage to Komo was null and void. But then the dhaga marriage to Prerna was dissolved so that Prerna could marry Bajaj.  But he divorced her.

So  I have it all figured out:  No one is married to anyone. Prerna, Sonolika, Anurag and Bajaj are free agents.  It is time to start dating again!!!!  🤣🤣

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

to be honest with you I Looove criticizing Anurag. But I feel some of these are unfair. First, he’s married to Komolika simply on the basis that he thought he was protecting her from her father. When Sona mentioned love he was taken aback because he doesn’t feel anything remotely similar to love for her. Komolika isn’t psychotic because Anurag is “cheating” on her... she’s psychotic because she, in her own free will, wants to murder Prerna and her baby and burned out Prernas home. There has been nothing going on between Anurag and Komolika to insinuate that this marriage is anything more than a favor from Anurag. 

It really sucks that we have people getting married left and right so these marriages aren’t bound to last. A marriage is not strong or going to last just because you do saat pheras or put Sindoor on someone. It depends on what each persons expectations is from the marriage, what they thought they were getting from the marriage. We don’t know what Anurag wants from this marriage but what he thought Sona wanted was to simply get out of the mess with her father. It’s not Anurags fault that “Sona” Developed feelings for Anurag. Point is, characters in this show hastily marry each other and one party feels that the marriage is something holy and pure and the other party is basically dying inside. Yes, in an ideal world, Anurag should divorce Komolika. But right now, I think he hasn’t even realized he has feelings for Prerna so the divorce is probably not in his radar. 

Anurag is an entitled brat, point blank. But would I act any different in his shoes? I don’t think so. If I had money, I’d spend it. If my family gave me opportunities, I’d take it. At least he’s being a kind boss, someone who respects his employees and include them in whatever business ventures he’s trying to accomplish. 

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

I was under the impression that Anurag believes he is married to Sonolikka (Komo)  because she told him so and she has pictures of their wedding which she digitally manipulated. 

Did they really get married?  I believe it is just a fake story made up by Sonolikka. They did not go through another marriage ceremony. They are not married. 

But it complicated because Sonolikka is really  Komolikka and Anurag and she did have a full marriage ceremony. But at that time he was really married to Prerna, so his marriage to Komo was null and void. But then the dhaga marriage to Prerna was dissolved so that Prerna could marry Bajaj.  But he divorced her.

So  I have it all figured out:  No one is married to anyone. Prerna, Sonolika, Anurag and Bajaj are free agents.  It is time to start dating again!!!!  🤣🤣

Gosh, your post 😂😂😂😂

Anurag and Prerna are already on it 😆Their hearts want what it wants, back then and now as well ❤️

Pinot thumbnail

So true!  since both are free and not married to any third person right now, they should really go all out and fall in love all over again. It will be easier this time, they've had plenty of practice. 🤣.

Moral compass be damned!!   Unless of course if  Anurag Basu is a real person and NOT a fictional character purely for my entertainment,   .  🤣

Originally posted by: ifmember

Gosh, your post 😂😂😂😂

Anurag and Prerna are already on it 😆Their hearts want what it wants, back then and now as well ❤️

Edited by Pinot - 4 years ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have one question for you - suppose someone tells you that in your sleep you agreed to marry them ..and then while you were asleep you even got married ..you wake up and have no memory of what you committed to in your sleep ..but then there is this guy showing you pics of you having married him ..with no witness around that you recognize ..would you just go ahead and be loyal to that guy?! 

..  it's anurag's benevolence that he's even accepting sonalika's marriage story and believing her .. he should have thrown that story out the window and shown her the door ..but he's doing her a favor in his opinion - and saving her from her supposedly forced marriage is what his intention was! ..so yeah there is no love or no loyalty in question here! he doesn't owe her his life or loyalty!

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Is it just me who feels Anurag 2.0 has no moral values? I am AnuPre fan but I resent the way how the CVs are treating the topic of cheating so lightly. Anurag's interactions with Prerna would have been sweet if they were shown an year ago when the show started. Now, Anurag completely ignores the fact that he is married. Frankly, agar Anurag Basu jaisa cheater husband ho, to koi bhi ladki Komolika jaisa psychotic behaviour karegi. It's disappointing how the show wants to justify cheating by reinstating how AnuPre's love is divine and how Komolika is a monster. Even if the wife is a monster, the proper way is to divorce her rather than romancing another girl. In season 1, I could understand it was Anurag's guilt over abandoning Prerna which made him help her. Even if they want memory loss track, they could have shown Komo as Anurag's business partner or something, not as her wife. I know Komolika is wrong, but that doesn't justify Anurag's actions. Prerna's behaviour is somewhat understandable because she remembers she was getting married to Anurag, but for Anurag now, she is just the daughter of his father's friend and they weren't such good friends themselves then that Anurag is behaving like he is now.

Also, when Anurag told Moloy, that he wants to start his career with a clean slate, I thought he would join a different organization than his own as an intern but he simply overtook a company with his father's money and became the boss without learning any business skills just like a typical privileged kid. I haven't seen him working hard and the office has just become a backdrop.

I feel the character is becoming irredeemable now and he could be more suitable as a spineless villain if the show was not KZK.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Phir se  

Dhaga shadi wasn't just nullified.. it was termed as "incomplete" by the pandit so that time if one shadi was incomplete , komo and anurag r closest to being married  ...you only said he married her with full rituals , only problem was dhaga shadi?

#2, it doesnt matter if sona faked the marriage pics ,anurag "believes" he is a married man isnt it ? And he is  not supposed to cross some boundaries with his secretary? Like not offer "strangers" or "childhood friends" to carry them in his arms? 

Pinot thumbnail

Since you took my answer seriously, I will play along.  Anurag has amnesia. Life is a little confused right now. He has taken Sono's fake tale about being married to her, at face value. But he feels a strange and organic pull towards Prerna. He responds to these strange emotions by acting on impulse.  And behaving as he does with Prerna is only natural for him.  He is doing it without thinking. He is very much the Anurag from the very first track. If you recall, he behaved very similarly with Prerna then, even though she was engaged to Naveen Babu. 

I expect he will begin to question himself soon as to why he is behaving the way he does with Prerna. Sonolikka is just an afterthought for him right now.  Maybe when he hears about the honeymoon plans, marriage may become more real for him! 🤣 Everyone needs to give him a little space to figure things out. He is so much the Anurag from the beginning of the serial.

I think the actor Parth is doing a superlative job as Anurag Basu. The show is Anurag-centered. Any scene without Anurag is a drag. It was always about him right from the get-go. 

Originally posted by: _charu_

Phir se  

Dhaga shadi wasn't just nullified.. it was termed as "incomplete" by the pandit so that time if one shadi was incomplete , komo and anurag r closest to being married  ...you only said he married her with full rituals , only problem was dhaga shadi?

#2, it doesnt matter if sona faked the marriage pics ,anurag "believes" he is a married man isnt it ? And he is  not supposed to cross some boundaries with his secretary? Like not offer "strangers" or "childhood friends" to carry them in his arms? 

Originally posted by: _charu_

Phir se  

Errmmm ..... He did said “Mazak kar raha tha” ....so he purposely made that husky voice and said Bahon mein uthao... as He was kidding with her .... 

just like how in the initial days he was kidding when Pre said that they exchanged rings and he said “hamari Sagai ho gayi” 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Since you took my answer seriously, I will play along.  Anurag has amnesia. Life is a little confused right now. He has taken Sono's fake tale about being married to her, at face value. But he feels a strange and organic pull towards Prerna. He responds to these strange emotions by acting on impulse.  And behaving as he does with Prerna is only natural for him.  He is doing it without thinking. He is very much the Anurag from the very first track. If you recall, he behaved very similarly with Prerna then, even though she was engaged to Naveen Babu. 

I expect he will begin to question himself soon as to why he is behaving the way he does with Prerna. Sonolikka is just an afterthought for him right now.  Maybe when he hears about the honeymoon plans, marriage may become more real for him! 🤣 Everyone needs to give him a little space to figure things out. He is so much the Anurag from the beginning of the serial.

I think the actor Parth is doing a superlative job as Anurag Basu. The show is Anurag-centered. Any scene without Anurag is a drag. It was always about him right from the get-go. 

What ru trying to say?😆 

even if organic and chemical connections are kept aside , anyone has the freedom to flirt / pulled towards someone / love someone else .🤣 that's given na...I understand...but honestly ..not interested now ..ringa ringa roses🤣 they don't have to tell us again and again about the organic soulmate connection...aur dekha kya hai 14 months mein..had enuf of soulmate jaap which leads to nothing. I am more interested in aage ki kahani

Yaar why is it so difficult to understand kzk 😆

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would appreciate if the mods guide me how to delete this topic. There's only Edit option shown in settings and I can't see an option to delete the post.