Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Your description of the show being half baked is apt. The showmakers seem to have a twisted sense of right and wrong. Even with Komo, no one was enraged at how she killed Prerna's father and made Moloy as paralyzed. Everyone was concerned about how she tried to separate Anurag and Prerna. I am surprised how major issues like death went unaddressed in the show. Actually it was the Griha pravesh which made me write this post. The show would be a lot more decent without these fake marriages, near marriages and dhaaga marriages. They could've made KZK a beautiful love story like Korean dramas but no they have to go through the path of multiple marriages.

Exactly my point issue is only this anupre spreated other one in the show is totally waste.... 

Wahi tho faltu ka dupata urana sindoor urana kyu dikhana mata ke divine couple hai let them be together ek saal se dakhe kha rahe bichare ek hone ke liye..๐Ÿ˜† tab bhi story yahi rahegi dupata udana sindoor udna badlna kuch bhi ni hai..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Annu8193 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

If this was happening in this forum I'm.sure the atmosphere of this one will be totally different. 

Every post made in this forum is first seen as who made it. 

She/he belongs to which Fandom? 

Their was no positivity in this show ever and sadly the condition of the forum is also same. 

I'm at India forum since 2005.im never a part of any forum which has so much negativity. It's always like a political battlefield since the day i joined here. 

I feel sorry for mods. 

I agree with the last part of your comment ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hats off to both the mods๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

If this was happening in this forum I'm.sure the atmosphere of this one will be totally different. 

Every post made in this forum is first seen as who made it. 

She/he belongs to which Fandom? 

Their was no positivity in this show ever and sadly the condition of the forum is also same. 

I'm at India forum since 2005.im never a part of any forum which has so much negativity. It's always like a political battlefield since the day i joined here. 

I feel sorry for mods. 

I was never a KSG fan and I didn't like the character of Manik Malhotra in KY2, though Parth's acting was good in that. I liked Erica in Kucch Rang but never watched the show regularly.

In KZK, I feel Parth acted better than Erica, KSG and Hina. He isn't excellent in the way actors like Kunal Karan Kapoor in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Harshad Chopra were, but still his presence isn't jarring on screen.

I feel KZK 2.0 would have been a flop if the leads were not good looking and have a fan following due to their previous shows. Also the nostalgia for original version is a big reason people are still watching this show.

It seems sad that in past, TV shows like Left Right Left were made, we have to see ridiculous tracks and development of characters like this. I thought both the characters of Anurag and Prerna had great potential but CVs butchered their character arc.

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Parth is better than Erica 1000 times. I'm. Shocked how come she won gold awards and that too critics category. 

She was fab in her last show without a doubt and I liked her very much in that show. But here 

She disappointed me big time. 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I was never a KSG fan and I didn't like the character of Manik Malhotra in KY2, though Parth's acting was good in that. I liked Erica in Kucch Rang but never watched the show regularly.

In KZK, I feel Parth acted better than Erica, KSG and Hina. He isn't excellent in the way actors like Kunal Karan Kapoor in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Harshad Chopra were, but still his presence isn't jarring on screen.

I feel KZK 2.0 would have been a flop if the leads were not good looking and have a fan following due to their previous shows. Also the nostalgia for original version is a big reason people are still watching this show.

It seems sad that in past, TV shows like Left Right Left were made, we have to see ridiculous tracks and development of characters like this. I thought both the characters of Anurag and Prerna had great potential but CVs butchered their character arc.

Sorry forgot to add

Kzk 2 is still a flop. Infact a disaster. 

I agree whatever little ratings it's getting its purely because of fans of actors or Jodi of characters which is making them to watch this show. 

The writing is the worst to say the least. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soulfuldream

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I know.... durga maa is the best... no dialogues only chunri and 10 angle camera looks...

That's even better...muh kholne pe mushibat

Good to be mum

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

100 baton ki ek baat..this is better than two wives living under the same roof with a man and fighting for their wife status ๐Ÿ˜†

Autumn09 thumbnail

Parth is better than Erica 1000 times. I'm. Shocked how come she won gold awards and that too critics category. 

She was fab in her last show without a doubt and I liked her very much in that show. But here 

She disappointed me big time. 

Parth is a good actor, no doubt about that. He can play a seedha saada guy with same conviction as he could play Manik Malhotra. In fact, I thought he was the best choice to play the Indian counterpart of Lee Min Ho. After he was chosen to play Anurag, I was very happy but the writers have ruined the character. Only if they've left the marriage plot and showed a fresh story, the show could do wonders.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Exactly my point issue is only this anupre spreated other one in the show is totally waste.... 

Wahi tho faltu ka dupata urana sindoor urana kyu dikhana mata ke divine couple hai let them be together ek saal se dakhe kha rahe bichare ek hone ke liye..๐Ÿ˜† tab bhi story yahi rahegi dupata udana sindoor udna badlna kuch bhi ni hai..๐Ÿ˜†

I honestly want a track in which one of the character dies (obviously fake death! No one dies in Ektaverse) and return with a different identity without a spouse. I am fed up with the stupidity of both of the characters and for once want to see them as a different character in the same show with some brains and cunning.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Who can tolerate husband's overly care for  personal secretary or childhood friend! 

And which boss drops PS when he has a driver? You want to help, you have a drover Mr. Then people say Komolika is psycho. 

Sonalika didnโ€™t get married to Anurag but Komolika is Anurag's wife who is Sonalika, so Sonalika is Anurag's wife. Ghum firkar same ๐Ÿ˜†

People called Maya obsessed but she was right about her so called husband and childhood friend thatโ€™s why they got married. 

Komolika reacts in different way and violently, doesnโ€™t mean wrong. 

Lead ho toh always you arenโ€™t allowed to do everything. 

You want your 2 years back in your life? Go to doctor, try to remember and stop chipkofying with PA. 

Anyway, Ashis is cute and handsome. Can Ekta make him more useful. He doesnโ€™t look bad with Komolika, looks good.