Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I really wonder how can just talking in a flirty manner with your childhood friend to make her smile and comfortable comes under ema? 

He is feeling an attraction towards her but he hasnt acted according to his attraction so far. So I don't think it comes under ema. 

Regarding the footprint part isn't it something which can be taken as an instant response between 2 friends. This considering the background and his flashbacks and his heart telling him something which is exactly opposite to what has been told to him by his family. So such responses are expected in my pov. 

It’s the intent that matters and the way writers are portaying the ‘love’ that matters. If Anu said that whilst also working on his relationship with his wife, and there was no duppata flying, divine music playing, then it would be still ok.

Also, the fact that they have these cliche romance moments, then talks of destinies linker, etc. It all reeks of finding love outside your marriage which by definition would be EMA. Sex isn’t the only evidence of EMA. Also, there is disregard by Anu for Prerna’s significant other? Has he asked about him? Maybe for once been normal about this and said hey college bud, we should have you and your hubby over for dinner? 

and I don’t understand how this works... when he first met P after his memory loss, he said to the effect of did we ever become friends? Then, all of a sudden, In few days they are besties? When all that has happened his P not being able to do her job, act as a damsel in distress?

And, it’s really stupid on the part of writers to NOT show ANu and Sona even have few scenes of bonding so he can see the similarities between Sona and Komo and be like why does this lady seem batshit crazy? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

It’s the intent that matters and the way writers are portaying the ‘love’ that matters. If Anu said that whilst also working on his relationship with his wife, and there was no duppata flying, divine music playing, then it would be still ok.

Also, the fact that they have these cliche romance moments, then talks of destinies linker, etc. It all reeks of finding love outside your marriage which by definition would be EMA. Sex isn’t the only evidence of EMA. Also, there is disregard by Anu for Prerna’s significant other? Has he asked about him? Maybe for once been normal about this and said hey college bud, we should have you and your hubby over for dinner? 

and I don’t understand how this works... when he first met P after his memory loss, he said to the effect of did we ever become friends? Then, all of a sudden, In few days they are besties? When all that has happened his P not being able to do her job, act as a damsel in distress?

And, it’s really stupid on the part of writers to NOT show ANu and Sona even have few scenes of bonding so he can see the similarities between Sona and Komo and be like why does this lady seem batshit crazy? 

You said it all..

If the intent alone matters , mohini is not evil like komo n doesnt wish to curse her son and would be grandchild just aise hi...intention of a mom can never be evil (except for extreme kind of exceptional cases ) ..why is she so much hated for not liking prerna ? 

I have nothing to say about ema as they r not clear on the marital status only.. 

Prerna is always the damsel in distress and anurag plays the whatever distressed ,they play this game alternately ..have been doing it since naveens time..

The last para 🤪🤣👏

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

That's even better...muh kholne pe mushibat

Good to be mum

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Durga ma does her thing and is silent... jisko jo samajhna hai samjho.... main to chali....jai ho sherawali maiyaa ki....vaise it's been a few days she has not graced the screen either....I thing sharma mom and devi mom are done with this drama...

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Erica's first show had an aura of Pak dramas esp first 120 episodes ...so subtle fresh and relatable..even after that show was watchable ..no wonder it's so hit worldwide it's being dubbed in European languages too. 

I wasnt fan of KSG or Aamna but injustice towards their characters made me so ..CVs invoke sympathy for villains in this show ...what a tragical comedy.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Is it just me who feels Anurag 2.0 has no moral values? I am AnuPre fan but I resent the way how the CVs are treating the topic of cheating so lightly. Anurag's interactions with Prerna would have been sweet if they were shown an year ago when the show started. Now, Anurag completely ignores the fact that he is married. Frankly, agar Anurag Basu jaisa cheater husband ho, to koi bhi ladki Komolika jaisa psychotic behaviour karegi. It's disappointing how the show wants to justify cheating by reinstating how AnuPre's love is divine and how Komolika is a monster. Even if the wife is a monster, the proper way is to divorce her rather than romancing another girl. In season 1, I could understand it was Anurag's guilt over abandoning Prerna which made him help her. Even if they want memory loss track, they could have shown Komo as Anurag's business partner or something, not as her wife. I know Komolika is wrong, but that doesn't justify Anurag's actions. Prerna's behaviour is somewhat understandable because she remembers she was getting married to Anurag, but for Anurag now, she is just the daughter of his father's friend and they weren't such good friends themselves then that Anurag is behaving like he is now.

Also, when Anurag told Moloy, that he wants to start his career with a clean slate, I thought he would join a different organization than his own as an intern but he simply overtook a company with his father's money and became the boss without learning any business skills just like a typical privileged kid. I haven't seen him working hard and the office has just become a backdrop.

I feel the character is becoming irredeemable now and he could be more suitable as a spineless villain if the show was not KZK.

to be honest with you I Looove criticizing Anurag. But I feel some of these are unfair. First, he’s married to Komolika simply on the basis that he thought he was protecting her from her father. When Sona mentioned love he was taken aback because he doesn’t feel anything remotely similar to love for her. Komolika isn’t psychotic because Anurag is “cheating” on her... she’s psychotic because she, in her own free will, wants to murder Prerna and her baby and burned out Prernas home. There has been nothing going on between Anurag and Komolika to insinuate that this marriage is anything more than a favor from Anurag. 

It really sucks that we have people getting married left and right so these marriages aren’t bound to last. A marriage is not strong or going to last just because you do saat pheras or put Sindoor on someone. It depends on what each persons expectations is from the marriage, what they thought they were getting from the marriage. We don’t know what Anurag wants from this marriage but what he thought Sona wanted was to simply get out of the mess with her father. It’s not Anurags fault that “Sona” Developed feelings for Anurag. Point is, characters in this show hastily marry each other and one party feels that the marriage is something holy and pure and the other party is basically dying inside. Yes, in an ideal world, Anurag should divorce Komolika. But right now, I think he hasn’t even realized he has feelings for Prerna so the divorce is probably not in his radar. 

Anurag is an entitled brat, point blank. But would I act any different in his shoes? I don’t think so. If I had money, I’d spend it. If my family gave me opportunities, I’d take it. At least he’s being a kind boss, someone who respects his employees and include them in whatever business ventures he’s trying to accomplish. 

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is everyone behaving like a teenager here? Take a deep breath. I just raised some valid questions here about your favourite character. I had no intent of being in a fandom war. In KZK, I never connected with Mr. Bajaj's character, though he was acted by the best actor in the show, Ronit Roy. In season 2, I was watching the show only for AnuPre, then even after the show was messed up, I was watching mostly for Anurag's character as he was the one who suffered most in season 1. 

Just because you are someone's fan, doesn't mean you are offended everytime someone criticizes the action of a fictional character. Being Akshay Kumar's fan doesn't mean you have to defend Housefull series as well. Grow up, people! People have different opinions and even if you don't agree to them, learn to respect other's opinions if they are not harmful for anyone. There's no need to be toxic like teenage mean girls! One Mohini Basu is enough to think that her Baccha can never be wrong, we don't need so many Mohinis.

Gosh there are few very posts you come across in this forum which can confuse you as hell when it comes to intent of writing of the writer.

All i saw in repeated post was so called AnuPre fan and then Anurag' when all you do it one sided critique.

Giving Akshay Kumar fan' housefull example conveniently forgetting the Padman, Jolly LLB or Toilet Ek Prem Katha  you do not declare an actor/ character as irredeemable all you say is this is one of gaps among many goods that exist. You did exactly did the same when you declared Anurag' behaviour as irredeemable on 1 episode or couple of episodes..There are enough counter examples given by others on your post.

What was more shocking was you seemed to S2 AnuPre and kind of label other AnuPre fans as teenagers and wannabe Mohini all i could see was the deception or phoneyness of such claims..You need not be conman of AnuPre/ Anurag fan to critique Anurag' behaviour, there are many who have done it without that.

I am OK with all other points on critique of Anurag behaviour to which other gave counter views but you can stop the charade of AnuPre or Anurag fan and still keep writing more posts..I still can't believe it is as naive as you make sound it to be.

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is it just me who feels Anurag 2.0 has no moral values? I am AnuPre fan but I resent the way how the CVs are treating the topic of cheating so lightly. Anurag's interactions with Prerna would have been sweet if they were shown an year ago when the show started. Now, Anurag completely ignores the fact that he is married. Frankly, agar Anurag Basu jaisa cheater husband ho, to koi bhi ladki Komolika jaisa psychotic behaviour karegi. It's disappointing how the show wants to justify cheating by reinstating how AnuPre's love is divine and how Komolika is a monster. Even if the wife is a monster, the proper way is to divorce her rather than romancing another girl. In season 1, I could understand it was Anurag's guilt over abandoning Prerna which made him help her. Even if they want memory loss track, they could have shown Komo as Anurag's business partner or something, not as her wife. I know Komolika is wrong, but that doesn't justify Anurag's actions. Prerna's behaviour is somewhat understandable because she remembers she was getting married to Anurag, but for Anurag now, she is just the daughter of his father's friend and they weren't such good friends themselves then that Anurag is behaving like he is now.

Also, when Anurag told Moloy, that he wants to start his career with a clean slate, I thought he would join a different organization than his own as an intern but he simply overtook a company with his father's money and became the boss without learning any business skills just like a typical privileged kid. I haven't seen him working hard and the office has just become a backdrop.

I feel the character is becoming irredeemable now and he could be more suitable as a spineless villain if the show was not KZK.

It is funny how all you did was one sided critique and when people are trying to put the points about Anurag which you

*Seems to have forgot to mention

*Seems like not even following the character arc for last 14 months

*Seems like not watching even this track with all the relevant background and details.

You seem to be putting people under bracket of teenagers..There are enough fans of AnuPre who cannot relate to you points because of above

For your posts i only observed 2 major points.

*1 Episode or 1 week Episodes of Anurag behaviour towards P which enough members have answered.

*Anurag' good background which enabled him to expand his company which is normal course of actions..It is very common thing in business and you missed the complete contrast to takeover shown earlier in same serial..Pity you could blind yourself to only one view about business skills, working alone etc.

Based on above you passed the judgment on irredeemably your surely have very been gifted with skewed set of judgement ONLY in this case of serial' one character analysis if not in general..There is no way this works in general life when you put characters in vacuum of 1 episode or set of episode forgetting their entire history in selective amnesiac way.

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Abhi new post hogi ki just becauseanu is breathing, he is causing global warming..😂😂😂why so much hatred for a fantastic character, if haters watch him with open hearts I am sure they too will fall in love with him. But sadly they choose not to enjoy watching perfection.

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Anurag se issues ke reasons kuchh aur hain reeya ab samajh jaao.... isliye wo saans bhi le to criticism topics ban jayega ki usne saans kaise liya.... uske ethics kahan gaye 🤣

We're used to this aren t we😛😈

Edited by chullbulli - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ignoring everything in your post I will focus on this. I do use to think like you as well until I was exposed to a different side of this from parents themselves who don’t want their kids to start from scratch if they don’t have to. They work hard to give their kids a better future so that their children can get on their shoulders and look even further then the parents ever did. That’s called building on legacy, a family legacy. 

True Anurag took help from Moloy, that’s like taking a loan from the bank to open up a new venture. In Anurag’s case, it’s coming from his family. Isn’t taking money from the bank worse, I mean who wants the headache of loan payments and debt. 

For me the best part though was him wanting to take the company forward on his own skills with the help of his colleagues. That’s where his challenge lies. He is building up on his family legacy, if only creatives could explore this more. 

PS: in no way am I saying that building a legacy from scratch is bad thing. I have immense respect for such people but I have seen the benefits of both sides. 

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

It was not supposed to follow kzk 1 at all.also also there is no need to graduate to be a successful businessman...lots of HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUTS have made it extremely big on global scale are

• Quentin Tarantino. ...
  • Richard Branson. ...
  • Benjamin Franklin. ...
  • John D. Rockefeller. ...
  • Walt Disney. ...
  • Charles Dickens. ...
  • David Karp. ...
  • Amancio Ortega.
  • so please stop criticising every aspect of anu...

His character would have been more understandable if CVs didn't bring back Sonalika as his wife. Though, we as audience, know Sonalika is actually Komolika who killed Rajesh. For Anurag, as of now, she is his wife who saved his life. I could even understand his pull towards Prerna if CVs had shown him in a dilemma, feeling a bit of guilt for Sonalika. But he is behaving like a teenager.

Comparing with KZK 1 is prohibited in this forum, but there Anurag worked as an entry level intern in Mr. Bajaj's company BTN. He only founded his own company after he had covered several dangerous assignments after experience of an year. He and Prerna worked at same position in Mr. Bajaj's company under a supervisor Mr. Gill. But here, he's running a company without even graduating.