Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Why is everyone behaving like a teenager here? Take a deep breath. I just raised some valid questions here about your favourite character. I had no intent of being in a fandom war. In KZK, I never connected with Mr. Bajaj's character, though he was acted by the best actor in the show, Ronit Roy. In season 2, I was watching the show only for AnuPre, then even after the show was messed up, I was watching mostly for Anurag's character as he was the one who suffered most in season 1. 

Just because you are someone's fan, doesn't mean you are offended everytime someone criticizes the action of a fictional character. Being Akshay Kumar's fan doesn't mean you have to defend Housefull series as well. Grow up, people! People have different opinions and even if you don't agree to them, learn to respect other's opinions if they are not harmful for anyone. There's no need to be toxic like teenage mean girls! One Mohini Basu is enough to think that her Baccha can never be wrong, we don't need so many Mohinis.

Get the thing clear in ur head Anurag can never be wrong....his all things will get justify....

Serial dekhthe raho nd Yaha p tumhe justification milthe rahege πŸ˜†

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Why is everyone behaving like a teenager here? Take a deep breath. I just raised some valid questions here about your favourite character. I had no intent of being in a fandom war. In KZK, I never connected with Mr. Bajaj's character, though he was acted by the best actor in the show, Ronit Roy. In season 2, I was watching the show only for AnuPre, then even after the show was messed up, I was watching mostly for Anurag's character as he was the one who suffered most in season 1. 

Just because you are someone's fan, doesn't mean you are offended everytime someone criticizes the action of a fictional character. Being Akshay Kumar's fan doesn't mean you have to defend Housefull series as well. Grow up, people! People have different opinions and even if you don't agree to them, learn to respect other's opinions if they are not harmful for anyone. There's no need to be toxic like teenage mean girls! One Mohini Basu is enough to think that her Baccha can never be wrong, we don't need so many Mohinis.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

If this was happening in this forum I'm.sure the atmosphere of this one will be totally different. 

Every post made in this forum is first seen as who made it. 

She/he belongs to which Fandom? 

Their was no positivity in this show ever and sadly the condition of the forum is also same. 

I'm at India forum since 2005.im never a part of any forum which has so much negativity. It's always like a political battlefield since the day i joined here. 

I feel sorry for mods. 

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your description of the show being half baked is apt. The showmakers seem to have a twisted sense of right and wrong. Even with Komo, no one was enraged at how she killed Prerna's father and made Moloy as paralyzed. Everyone was concerned about how she tried to separate Anurag and Prerna. I am surprised how major issues like death went unaddressed in the show. Actually it was the Griha pravesh which made me write this post. The show would be a lot more decent without these fake marriages, near marriages and dhaaga marriages. They could've made KZK a beautiful love story like Korean dramas but no they have to go through the path of multiple marriages.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Anurag and prerna's characters are written without any brains or thoughts. 

Shows main characters are written with such inconsistency and no head or tail. 

When this is the condition of writing of main leads, it's foolish to expect good writing for the other characters. 

Other than that I don't have the energy or patience to write all the flaws of last 13 months this show is carrying. 

the only characters which was written with brains are madhuri, tapur, naveen babu, suman, shekhar & mahesh..

Debudaa, and durga maa

Rest ppl leave it to imagination

Edited by Paricarocks - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soulfuldream

Exactly... when did anurag and prerna get married???

They have gone through this half baked situations so many times that I don't even know their relationship status...

And for those who feel being flirty and nice to a child good friend is ok when you are in a marriage well slow claps for them..

Morality does not swing one way... 

And finally anurag thinks it's time he asked about prerna's husband...

I'm sure prerna will come up with an epic answer to that too ..

Downgrading a character is not needed,but for once show some sanctity to  marriage...whether forced or forged ...move out and do your shit if  the person does not agree with your sensibilities...

And what was with the twisted griha pravesh,?

Regarding the relationship status of the characters here it's better to ask our brilliant writers. I'm sure they wouldn't be able to answer this question πŸ€£

Regarding your comment in reply to my comment I stand by my words whether I get slow or fast claps or whatever do I care? No🀣 For me the intent behind an act matters and he hasn't done anything so far with a wrong intent. Both of them are childhood friends and his intentions are only to make her comfortable. I don't think there is anything wrong. 

For the rest of your comment if you find his help for his friend when she was sent to jail for something she didn't do as shit then I have nothing more to say.

I had to quote you as you gave me slow claps so .... 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Marriages ka tho total mockery bana diya hai show mein 

Kabhi dhaga marriage hota hai

Kabhi sindoor marriage hota hai. 

Kabhi marriage hota hai to save someone's house 

Kabhi marriage hota Hai to save someone's life and property. 

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone is loving the new anurag... or which ever anurag he is...

They are loving his so called subtle romantic looks and pulls towards prerna...

Prerna too is enjoying this weirdness.. because of outworldly connections...

But do both of them realize that anurag is married to komo..

May be twisted ,the plot is out to the viewers.. but anurag and his memory don't know that...

And prerna,this babe... for her kis ne kisse shaadi ki is not important.. all that is important is anurag uska yaar hai...pyaar hai ,dildaar hai... and at times hawaldaar bhi hai...

And where is the Sharma mother hen?? Out on another vacation with her entire parivaar?

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Good anurag is so famous n loved...koi bhi anurag ke naam ka thread banate hai

Anurag is not doing anything wrong with prerna

He did not blackmail her to marry him or get physical with her

He helped his childhood friend...

I dont understand what problem people have with his behaviour 

What an interesting lil line. Isnt it? Is this why randomass people made threads upon threads on Bajaj ? Straight from the horse's mouthπŸ˜†

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

the only characters which was written with brains are madhuri, tapur, naveen babu, suman, shekhar & mahesh..

Debudaa, and durga maa

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Debudaa, and durga maa

🀣🀣

I know.... durga maa is the best... no dialogues only chunri and 10 angle camera looks...