Skewed moral compass of Anurag Basu

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it just me who feels Anurag 2.0 has no moral values? I am AnuPre fan but I resent the way how the CVs are treating the topic of cheating so lightly. Anurag's interactions with Prerna would have been sweet if they were shown an year ago when the show started. Now, Anurag completely ignores the fact that he is married. Frankly, agar Anurag Basu jaisa cheater husband ho, to koi bhi ladki Komolika jaisa psychotic behaviour karegi. It's disappointing how the show wants to justify cheating by reinstating how AnuPre's love is divine and how Komolika is a monster. Even if the wife is a monster, the proper way is to divorce her rather than romancing another girl. In season 1, I could understand it was Anurag's guilt over abandoning Prerna which made him help her. Even if they want memory loss track, they could have shown Komo as Anurag's business partner or something, not as her wife. I know Komolika is wrong, but that doesn't justify Anurag's actions. Prerna's behaviour is somewhat understandable because she remembers she was getting married to Anurag, but for Anurag now, she is just the daughter of his father's friend and they weren't such good friends themselves then that Anurag is behaving like he is now.

Also, when Anurag told Moloy, that he wants to start his career with a clean slate, I thought he would join a different organization than his own as an intern but he simply overtook a company with his father's money and became the boss without learning any business skills just like a typical privileged kid. I haven't seen him working hard and the office has just become a backdrop.

I feel the character is becoming irredeemable now and he could be more suitable as a spineless villain if the show was not KZK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't say anything bad about Anurag his mahantha is epic...ðŸĪĢ

Everything is justified against him re agar vo sona ke romance bhi karle sab kuch justify hai...

He is biggest villain of kzk show that y show is ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One more thread... ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Never mind enjoy the attention of people waiting for such topics to be opened ðŸ‘ðŸž

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Everything is justified against him re agar vo sona ke romance bhi karle sab kuch justify hai...

I was always team Anurag in KZK but now his actions are bewildering. You can't justify everything in the name of love and soulmates.

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Basu boy is a good boy ðŸ‘ĶðŸŧ ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ😆

Komolika is waiting for her husband at home ðŸĄ but husband is busy in romancing at his office ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ

Noutanki anu ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ĩ enjoying with two two ðŸ˜†ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸĪŠ one is not enough for him ðŸ˜†ðŸĪĢ

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sacchi mohabbat doesn't see anything else.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Sacchi mohabbat doesn't see anything else.

Show ke leads se zyada to villains se sympathy hone lagti h.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag action currently cant be justified ðŸ‘ðŸž i do agree on this. He is paying more attention to another mans preggy wife, rather than trying to understand newly wedded wife sonalika.

But but preyu is his childhood friend, and his divine wife which is drawing him.towards her

Sometimes its called sixth sense which makes one person to keep away from what he ia not interested in.. So sonalika falls into that.

And why he dnt have morals, anurag2 ka divine wife is prerna so morals sahee hai boss...

Calling komo as anurag ki biwi is outdated on divine as well as lawfully..

Any marriage based on deal & komo being rajeshs murderer uska shadi is termed as bo shadi 😁😁😁

And anurag what sin he has done, he is born in previliged well settled family so he took over dad ka buisiness...

Why he should work in anothers company wjen he has that previliges yaar

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good anurag is so famous n loved...koi bhi anurag ke naam ka thread banate hai

Anurag is not doing anything wrong with prerna

He did not blackmail her to marry him or get physical with her

He helped his childhood friend...

I dont understand what problem people have with his behaviour 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

we cant ignore anu  is only gtg flashes when he is with pre .anu just now not thinking any thing .he just want his memory back .& he saw pre has something to do with his past .he saw that photo frame & somewhere he knows his faimly lieing to him.

if u saw he actually accepted her regination after this jail incident  he took this opportunity  & make pre his  PA . so that he gain his memory back 

& i feel its nothing worng he has every right to bring memory back.

& he is not romancing pre  its  sona/kom jealousy & insecurity surfaced thats it 

pls  taking over  a loss making company  & try to make it work  also show how good  he is in bussiness 

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago