Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Good anurag is so famous n loved...koi bhi anurag ke naam ka thread banate hai

Anurag is not doing anything wrong with prerna

He did not blackmail her to marry him or get physical with her

He helped his childhood friend...

I dont understand what problem people have with his behaviour 

Anurag se issues ke reasons kuchh aur hain reeya ab samajh jaao.... isliye wo saans bhi le to criticism topics ban jayega ki usne saans kaise liya.... uske ethics kahan gaye πŸ€£

We're used to this aren t weπŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Anurag action currently cant be justified πŸ‘πŸΌ i do agree on this. He is paying more attention to another mans preggy wife, rather than trying to understand newly wedded wife sonalika.

But but preyu is his childhood friend, and his divine wife which is drawing him.towards her

Sometimes its called sixth sense which makes one person to keep away from what he ia not interested in.. So sonalika falls into that.

And why he dnt have morals, anurag2 ka divine wife is prerna so morals sahee hai boss...

Calling komo as anurag ki biwi is outdated on divine as well as lawfully..

Any marriage based on deal & komo being rajeshs murderer uska shadi is termed as bo shadi 😁😁😁

And anurag what sin he has done, he is born in previliged well settled family so he took over dad ka buisiness...

Why he should work in anothers company wjen he has that previliges yaar

His character would have been more understandable if CVs didn't bring back Sonalika as his wife. Though, we as audience, know Sonalika is actually Komolika who killed Rajesh. For Anurag, as of now, she is his wife who saved his life. I could even understand his pull towards Prerna if CVs had shown him in a dilemma, feeling a bit of guilt for Sonalika. But he is behaving like a teenager.

Comparing with KZK 1 is prohibited in this forum, but there Anurag worked as an entry level intern in Mr. Bajaj's company BTN. He only founded his own company after he had covered several dangerous assignments after experience of an year. He and Prerna worked at same position in Mr. Bajaj's company under a supervisor Mr. Gill. But here, he's running a company without even graduating.

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Easy target in kzk is anuπŸ˜”.  Did i miss some major parts where anu was romancing pre in the current track?. As far as i ve seen he has been propositioned often by his so called wife.

Edited by havima - 4 years ago
Autumn09 thumbnail

I am a Anurag fan but that doesn't mean I have to put his every action on the pedestal. His character was so good during the beginning of the show, but his actions wouldn't be so easily excused if he were a normal person.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What exactly constitutes as cheating in your opinion? Talking to your childhood friend? Bailing her out? Asking her if she is hungry? Cracking a few jokes? Bringing her home as his personal secretary for work?. In the show I watch,  Anurag has so far not indulged in anything that can be called as cheating or EMA or whatever you call it.  Yes he feels a pull towards Prerna but has he acted on it ? No ...not yet.

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Show ke leads se zyada to villains se sympathy hone lagti h.

I am sure the general audience will not sympathise with the villains because they do not sit and scrutinise every single action of the leads the way the forumwassis do. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

helping childhood friend is romancing πŸ˜†ye  sub kzk world me hi posdible hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

Easy target in kzk is anuπŸ˜”.  Did i miss some major parts where anu was romancing pre in the current track?. As far as i ve seen he has been propositioned often by his so called wife.

ema & romance  is  different meaning in this forum

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

we cant ignore anu  is only gtg flashes when he is with pre .anu just now not thinking any thing .he just want his memory back .& he saw pre has something to do with his past .he saw that photo frame & somewhere he knows his faimly lieing to him.

if u saw he actually accepted her regination after this jail incident  he took this opportunity  & make pre his  PA . so that he gain his memory back 

& i feel its nothing worng he has every right to bring memory back.

& he is not romancing pre  its  sona/kom jealousy & insecurity surfaced thats it 

pls  taking over  a loss making company  & try to make it work  also show how good  he is in bussiness 

In my opinion, when he said to Prerna that only she understands him, after which he himself feared Prerna didn't think him as flirting, his words after he bailed Prerna and when he said their footprints are together and their destiny is linked. I don't think a twenty four year old guy is as naive as thinking he could say these things only to an acquaintance. Again, this is my opinion but it seems Anurag has too many fans.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

In my opinion, when he said to Prerna that only she understands him, after which he himself feared Prerna didn't think him as flirting, his words after he bailed Prerna and when he said their footprints are together and their destiny is linked. I don't think a twenty four year old guy is as naive as thinking he could say these things only to an acquaintance. Again, this is my opinion but it seems Anurag has too many fans.

but  if he doing all this thing to gtg his memory back want prerna to talk to him & pre .then its ok for me 

thats flirt thing is just his feeling .its pre said mai samjhti hu then he said all those thing.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really wonder how can just talking in a flirty manner with your childhood friend to make her smile and comfortable comes under ema? 

He is feeling an attraction towards her but he hasnt acted according to his attraction so far. So I don't think it comes under ema. 

Regarding the footprint part isn't it something which can be taken as an instant response between 2 friends. This considering the background and his flashbacks and his heart telling him something which is exactly opposite to what has been told to him by his family. So such responses are expected in my pov.