Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

OMG did she really say that   Maybe they were commenting on HS-Mini and she might have said that its between my family, please don't interfere

That's the silver lining then, we should really look forward to this if not anything else ðŸ˜†

LOLL, YESS!!

The only good thing to come out of the wedding proper is Babes finally standing up to them. And I love how she'll be doing it for HER family.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Hamara Pinku mama hai na karne ke liye. ðŸ˜Ž

Moonh thod jawab dena Babita! 

Yeah was thinking about Pinku too. Koi nahi FINALLY Babita standing up and talking back to the KHURANAS, probably without anyone probing her.  HELLL YEAHHH. If anything, I am just looking forward to this scene . 

Also, Minnie is sure to feel bad for her grandparents though ðŸ¤”. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah was thinking about Pinku too. Koi nahi FINALLY Babita standing up and talking back to the KHURANAS, probably without anyone probing her.  HELLL YEAHHH. If anything, I am just looking forward to this scene . 

Also, Minnie is sure to feel bad for her grandparents though ðŸ¤”.

Oh, she's going to feel bad for them pakka. It might even make her feel like Babes is truly forgetting purane rishte and she wants to leave them behind for good. But in terms of the Khuranas it makes sense. They never considered her to be their daughter no matter how much they say otherwise. Babita has no moral obligation to care for them either since she's no longer married to Ashok. The only thing that's connecting her to them now is Minnie. And even the Khuranas feel the same way. They wouldn't even think twice about being in her life if it hadn't been for Minnie. So why should Babes keep them around? Heck, they didn't even want to come to the wedding itself. They only came for their pyaari poti. ðŸ˜µ

YoungHeart thumbnail

Oh, she's going to feel bad for them pakka. It might even make her feel like Babes is truly forgetting purane rishte and she wants to leave them behind for good. But in terms of the Khuranas it makes sense. They never considered her to be their daughter no matter how much they say otherwise. Babita has no moral obligation to care for them either since she's no longer married to Ashok. The only thing that's connecting her to them now is Minnie. And even the Khuranas feel the same way. They wouldn't even think twice about being in her life if it hadn't been for Minnie. So why should Babes keep them around? Heck, they didn't even want to come to the wedding itself. They only came for their pyaari poti. ðŸ˜µ

Oh did you see the part where Minnie says "agar mein nahi hoti toh babes ko sabkuch nahi jhelna padhta na". I felt bad for her hearing that. She's gonna feel guilty that because of her, her babes had to go through so much, also she might feel guilty that Hanita are fighting because of her. Or that she's coming in between them. I feel she might distance herself from Hanita, and try to get more closer to her grandparents in return.

And about Khuranas, don't even get me started. They piss me off so much. Today toh even Dadu pissed me off. They could give two shits about Babita if Minnie wasn't there ðŸ˜µ. Good thing Babita told them off. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Babita and HS did not share the Room but I think that Babita stayed with Mini instead and HS back in his bed. I think that this is to give Mini time to accept it.

Where did the Dairy suddenly appear from. We have seen it in a few episodes but really, I think that there is going to be dramas but I want just the 3 if them to solve it but no outsiders either. I don't want Mini to go running to the Khuranas but instead to Babita and to stop hiding things from her otherwise how is Babita going to help her other wise her Mother will get the blame again. I rather she go only to Nayeem be if she needs guidance not the Khuranas who have shown there true side today.

If they handle it sensible than the Marriage will work along with Mini. 2nd Marriages can be successfully ad well but need a level of understanding and honesty and not hiding things.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Oh did you see the part where Minnie says "agar mein nahi hoti toh babes ko sabkuch nahi jhelna padhta na". I felt bad for her hearing that. She's gonna feel guilty that because of her, her babes had to go through so much, also she might feel guilty that Hanita are fighting because of her. Or that she's coming in between them. I feel she might distance herself from Hanita, and try to get more closer to her grandparents in return.

And about Khuranas, don't even get me started. They piss me off so much. Today toh even Dadu pissed me off. They could give two shits about Babita if Minnie wasn't there ðŸ˜µ. Good thing Babita told them off.

Yeh kab kaha usne?? ðŸ˜²

But this line throws back to when Babes said the same thing ghusse mein. That she tolerated the Khuranas for Minnie's sake. The amount of guilt that girl is gonna take on herself is too much. ðŸ˜µ

Once they go home, the Khuranas are gonna pakka btch some more about Babita. Especially that Lovely. ðŸ˜¡

asmaanixx thumbnail

Bechara HS. Kitna pareshan lag ra hai. ðŸ˜’

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I know I'm getting offended like it's my own shaadi but I really would have liked it if the wedding proper didn't have any problems. It's like every single function had something going wrong and now this khaand had to happen. I really don't like the tone it has set nor the fact that everyone's mood had to turn so sour moments before the wedding. The immediate issue might get resolved but this stain will always remain whenever they look back on it.

Aarrrghhh!!! I'm just so mad and upset right now I feel like crying. Why couldn't Hanita have just gotten married peacefully?? This wasn't needed. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I understand gur.. There has been one or the other siyappa since the rituals started... 

Donno what will happen today in the room and how they will. End up marrying and again the char payi made an entry but why.... God I m going crazy.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Bechara HS. Kitna pareshan lag ra hai. ðŸ˜’

Haina. Kya hua hoga that makes him sleep outside? I don't think its related to the drama in the room because they still go and get married after that. I feel there's something else that happens between them that makes him sleep outside in anger ðŸ˜’. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

She says "Mein Bardasht karrahi thi aap logon ko, ab mujhe mukti dedo" ðŸ˜‰

Seriously..did she say that... If yes then this is the best thing happens in the marriage...i will. Look. Forward for this how the events will turn which will make Babita say that to khuranas.... hopefully they marry with full. Heart not out of rage....