Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lol yesai hi ðŸ˜†

YASSSS! They will try to intervene. I feel maybe they will comment about HS snapping at Minnie. Babita is gonna give it back to them. Hell to the freaking yess ðŸ˜†. 

But now I am wondering, who's gonna do the kanyadaan then if Babita gives it back to them? ðŸ˜³

Anyways we never wanted Khurana to do kanyadan... And now to its good that they won't... 

Pinku will do aur koun.... 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Does he really sleep in anger on that charpayi or is it something else.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Resham

Does he really sleep in anger on that charpayi or is it something else.... 

Paridhi's interview says that because of somethings that happened in the wedding, there is tension going on between Hanuman and Babita. I just feel this has nothing to do with the room drama. Its maybe something else between them. Idk just speculating. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Haina. Kya hua hoga that makes him sleep outside? I don't think its related to the drama in the room because they still go and get married after that. I feel there's something else that happens between them that makes him sleep outside in anger ðŸ˜’.

Pata ni yaar. It didn't seem like they were mad at each other. Paridhi had said something like them taking time to accept their marriage which I found weird. How are they going to get used to this new dynamic if they won't even share the same room? ðŸ˜•

Maybe it's something related to Minnie.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Paridhi's interview says that because of somethings that happened in the wedding, there is tension going on between Hanuman and Babita. I just feel this has nothing to do with the room drama. Its maybe something else between them. Idk just speculating.

I don't think it's the CD thing. The only other thing I can think of is that Babes may not feel comfortable sharing a room with HS yet. Maybe the intimacy issue comes up?

Cuz if we look at it, Babes hasn't ever slept with a man other than Ashok and that too would have been a handful number of times.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Haina. Kya hua hoga that makes him sleep outside? I don't think its related to the drama in the room because they still go and get married after that. I feel there's something else that happens between them that makes him sleep outside in anger ðŸ˜’. 

Yeah even I feel that there is some other issue than this CD one... That made him sleep. Out in char payi... 

Hanita have long way to go to share everything... They are still. In the initial stage of their relationship... And with child they will. Take more time for that... 

However it will happen...it will be beautiful to watch.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I don't think it's the CD thing. The only other thing I can think of is that Babes may not feel comfortable sharing a room with HS yet. Maybe the intimacy issue comes up?

Cuz if we look at it, Babes hasn't ever slept with a man other than Ashok and that too would have been a handful number of times.

Even I feel like its not the CD thing. She might not be comfortable yet but its weird that they don't share the room in their wedding night itself. Some arguments might have happened during the night, which makes her go upstairs and sleep with Minnie? Because Lala was surprised that he slept in his char payi. But kitne din she will do that? ðŸ˜•

Yeah Intimacy issues will come up for sure. Or do you think HS tries to get close to Babita and she gets uncomfortable and leaves? ðŸ¤”. I really don't want this to happen. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Even I feel like its not the CD thing. She might not be comfortable yet but its weird that they don't share the room in their wedding night itself. Some arguments might have happened during the night, which makes her go upstairs and sleep with Minnie? Because Lala was surprised that he slept in his char payi. But kitne din she will do that? ðŸ˜•

Yeah Intimacy issues will come up for sure. Or do you think HS tries to get close to Babita and she gets uncomfortable and leaves? ðŸ¤”. I really don't want this to happen.

Something must have happened between the three after everyone left. In the video, they had mentioned HS and Babes fight but dunno if it's an old one or new.

I don't think HS would have tried to get close to her romantically. He might have touched her innocently like putting a hand on her shoulder or something and she might've overreacted. This in turn might have made HS upset and they decide to sleep separately.

But honestly at this point, I have no idea what's going on.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Predict karne me bhi dar lag raha hai... 

Phirse popat hoga humara... 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's not predict... Kuch aur hi hota hai