Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Let it be Mini centric for all I care. But the pivotal decisions and actions should be collectively made by Babes and HS. See it's always gonna be about her. But action lene ke time let it be the parents and not the child deciding how much space should be given to whom and when. It's crazy to think about it, a daughter navigating their parents through their married life! It's effing CRAZY.

Ughhh, yess!! Contrary to what they want us to believe, Hanita are SO MUCH more mature than Minnie! I don't want to quantify pain here because it's very subjective, but I sincerely believe that the amount of turmoils Hanita have had to go through is far more than what Minnie has had to face. They'll know better as to not only handle their private relationship but also how to make sure that Minnie fits in as well. I really don't appreciate it when they try to present Minnie as being the more mature one when she's really not.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

1 question: why was the main door open? 

we see HS on char pai and mini babes upstairs. so was the main door left open for lala to enter? 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

1 question: why was the main door open? 

we see HS on char pai and mini babes upstairs. so was the main door left open for lala to enter?

I think Lala has his own set of keys. He's always entering the Haveli on his own before HS wakes up.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think Lala has his own set of keys. He's always entering the Haveli on his own before HS wakes up.

wow. 

just because i feel like being a pain, the door is bolted from the inside. there is a kundi (i dont know what else to call it). no lock. 

as HS says, bhains ki pooch, yeh lala ghussa kaise?????? 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

wow. 

just because i feel like being a pain, the door is bolted from the inside. there is a kundi (i dont know what else to call it). no lock. 

as HS says, bhains ki pooch, yeh lala ghussa kaise?????? 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

LMAOOO, phir mujhe pata ni. 🤣🤣

I guess they forgot to lock it last night or Lala is just an expert at opening doors. 🤣

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAOOO, phir mujhe pata ni. 🤣🤣

I guess they forgot to lock it last night or Lala is just an expert at opening doors. 🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's hurting me to see that the father-daughter who usually wished each other good morning while still in their night clothes aren't really talking to each other right now. Worst of all, where seeing his Veer Balika first thing would light up his morning, he's now turning away from her physically. I was afraid he would truly believe she doesn't love him or want him in her life and it looks like that is how things have turned out. 

It's going to be interesting.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know I could be wrong. But this track seems to be the transition from hanuman uncle to papaji or papa etc.. in that case it is going to be an emotional rollercoaster..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the PB On Location video's.. post HanIta wedding.. 😃