Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I had the same question πŸ˜†

episode 168, 18th july

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

i have actually lost all capacity to think and understand. 

what is happening, what will happen 

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swasanlove

I don’t think they are victimising Mini. I guess HS might have said something and Mini interpreted it in wrong way.... still let’s wait , trust the makers and watch.  With change in relationships life does become complicated, right now they are going to show parenthood of Hanita which definitely will lead to the pending conversation between them and then focus would be on Hanita the lifepartners and HS-Babita-Mini the individuals 

Phew yeah. Gussa aaya toh nikaal diya, now ready to watch the episode πŸ˜ƒ

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

But I have large apprehensions now, what do they have in store, i hope it doesn't hurt much. And yes, i want the focus on HS/Babes and Babita more than Mini now, that's for sure. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shaadi nahi karni toh mat karo. Jao Babita lipti raho Mini se 24*7. Let HS be a landlord, as everyone had said, it's alright, chalne jo jaisa chal raha hai waise bhi kaun dekhne aa raha tha ki aap ghar mein kya kar rahe ho?🀬

Image result for drinking tea gif

For real though, they're gonna have to learn how to stop coddling Minnie. She's a growing woman who needs to learn how to be on her own. And this doesn't mean they need to completely abandon her but they do need to give her some space so that she can figure some things out. And the very least they can do is let her learn how to sleep on her own. I mean, no offense but she's almost 18 years old and she still sleeps with her mom. πŸ€”πŸ˜³

asmaanixx thumbnail

Phew yeah. Gussa aaya toh nikaal diya, now ready to watch the episode πŸ˜ƒ

Completely understand! Even Anirudh said that ek misunderstand hogi thi between HS & Minnie and it wasn't someone targeting the other. They were both right in their own ways but the way it was either said or interpreted must have been wrong. It'll be fine once they talk it out.

Vaise, tumhara ghussa dekh kar mujhe bara maaza aaya. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

But I have large apprehensions now, what do they have in store, i hope it doesn't hurt much. And yes, i want the focus on HS/Babes and Babita more than Mini now, that's for sure.

They have a lot in store for us but it needs to be balanced well. And I too, want more focus on Hanita and Babes than Minnie. Usse bohot dekh liya. But the way yesterday's episode played out, it seemed like everything will be centered around her. πŸ€”

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Completely understand! Even Anirudh said that ek misunderstand hogi thi between HS & Minnie and it wasn't someone targeting the other. They were both right in their own ways but the way it was either said or interpreted must have been wrong. It'll be fine once they talk it out.

Vaise, tumhara ghussa dekh kar mujhe bara maaza aaya. πŸ˜†

Yahin toh balance nahi aaraha. HS and Mini had a minor misunderstanding. Toh Babita HS ko chodkar upar chali gayi? That's what we all are saying, these people haven't kept their relationship independent of Mini. HS Mini se gussa toh Babita bhi nahi rahegi HS ke saath wah.

Theek hai, woh sort out karlenge. Why should Babes leave him alone? Balance banao Babita balance.

Chulbuli Gur, you're kaafi pataaka kudismiley36

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

They have a lot in store for us but it needs to be balanced well. And I too, want more focus on Hanita and Babes than Minnie. Usse bohot dekh liya. But the way yesterday's episode played out, it seemed like everything will be centered around her. πŸ€”

Let it be Mini centric for all I care. But the pivotal decisions and actions should be collectively made by Babes and HS. See it's always gonna be about her. But action lene ke time let it be the parents and not the child deciding how much space should be given to whom and when. It's crazy to think about it, a daughter navigating their parents through their married life! It's effing CRAZY.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yahin toh balance nahi aaraha. HS and Mini had a minor misunderstanding. Toh Babita HS ko chodkar upar chali gayi? That's what we all are saying, these people haven't kept their relationship independent of Mini. HS Mini se gussa toh Babita bhi nahi rahegi HS ke saath wah.

Theek hai, woh sort out karlenge. Why should Babes leave him alone? Balance banao Babita balance.

Chulbuli Gur, you're kaafi pataaka kudismiley36

If this is what made Babes go upstairs, then that's not right at all. I get that she's Minnie's mother first but now she's HS' wife too. Uski feelings aur uska point of view bhi samaj na pare ga.

Woh toh mein hoon. πŸ˜‰