**SPOILER** Proceed with Caution - PB On location, after shaadi

Posted: 4 years ago

Itna khatarnak title kyun bhai 😂😂😂

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Itna khatarnak title kyun bhai 😂😂😂

So that y'all are aware... I don't wanna be accused of ruining the upcoming episodes for people ðŸ˜†, so pehle warn kardiya. 

Dekha woh char payi ke bare me meine kya kaha tha? Suhaagraat ke din hi chaar payi pe so gaya bichara HS ðŸ˜†

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Meaning more siyappa. We won't get even 1 episode with happy moments

HS sleeping outside and babita upstairs. 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

So that y'all are aware... I don't wanna be accused of ruining the upcoming episodes for people ðŸ˜†, so proceed with caution.  

Dekha woh char payi ke bare me meine kya kaha tha? Suhaagraat ke din hi chaar payi pe so gaya bichara HS ðŸ˜†

I'm watching Dream Girl right now so bad mein dekhungi.

But when I saw the thumbnail for the first video, I thought the same. Tumhare khatarnak predictions sach hone lag gaye. ðŸ¤£

Tbh, I really don't like that Babes is still sleeping upstairs with Minnie. I want her to be downstairs with HS.

This whole CD drama killed the mood. ðŸ˜µ

Ab shaadi bhi ghusse mein hogi kya?

Originally posted by shruti_luvs_msk

Meaning more siyappa. We won't get even 1 episode with happy moments

HS sleeping outside and babita upstairs. 

I don't know if Babita sleeps upstairs or not, but there's definitely some tension going on between Hanita. 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

I don't know if Babita sleeps upstairs or not, but there's definitely some tension going on between Hanita. 

Even if babita sleeps in the new room, HS sleeping outside hurts. I wonder what happened that he was sleeping outside. 

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Tbh, I really don't like that Babes is still sleeping upstairs with Minnie. I want her to be downstairs with HS.

This whole CD drama killed the mood. ðŸ˜µ

Ab shaadi bhi ghusse mein hogi kya?

She might be sleeping downstairs but alone, HS is sleeping in the char payi. I feel she wont wanna let Minnie know that some tension is going on between them. 

@bold: I hope not ðŸ˜­

Yaar u scared me with the caution... ðŸ˜†

Yo kya hai bhai HS ki char payi se shaadi hui hai babes she nahi.... 

Dekhe kya hota hai... Have they got married in rage that they just have to get married or what... Ya babes have seriously mu HS about doubting Minni.... 🤔🙄