Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Something must have happened between the three after everyone left. In the video, they had mentioned HS and Babes fight but dunno if it's an old one or new.

I don't think HS would have tried to get close to her romantically. He might have touched her innocently like putting a hand on her shoulder or something and she might've overreacted. This in turn might have made HS upset and they decide to sleep separately.

But honestly at this point, I have no idea what's going on.

Yeah it seems something happened between the trio after everyone left. Minnie is probably aware of what happened, or maybe gets surprised to find babes in her bed in the morning. If Babita continues sleeping there, I hope Minnie tells her to go sleep in her own room. 

No point of predicting lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's not that bad. After all the understanding they have, how can they have such a huge rift of sleeping separately?

It can be something as simple as Babita telling him that perhaps Mini would feel all alone suddenly so she'll spend some days upstairs before shifting down.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I think it's not that bad. After all the understanding they have, how can they have such a huge rift of sleeping separately?

It can be something as simple as Babita telling him that perhaps Mini would feel all alone suddenly so she'll spend some days upstairs shifting down.

Yeah it could be just that. I think thatโ€™s bad enough though that she chooses to leave him alone on the wedding night, Minnie ke excuse se. I feel HS will not like it if this is the case ๐Ÿ˜•

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It can be something as simple as Babita telling him that perhaps Mini would feel all alone suddenly so she'll spend some days upstairs shifting down.

I want this... Much better than the rift getting mentioned.... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah it could be just that. I think thatโ€™s bad enough though that she chooses to leave him alone on the wedding night, Minnie ke excuse se. I feel HS will not like it if this is the case ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't like it either! HS being all alone. Ugghh.

But maybe this is where the balance is in question. Babita needs to balance things, swaying on one side will hurt the other and that'll hurt all 3 of them.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

It's not easy to change the dynamics overnight and that too after such a big drama... They definitely need to time... They cant jump onto starting the relationship... 

May be that's why Babita would have asked him time for that... And Minniight be upset bcoz of that... 

But one more thing bothers is HS is still asking lala to make tea for him... ๐Ÿค”

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

What if when Babita stops him today..If he says like I am talking to my daughter better don't come in between... 

I know mean kuch zyada soch rahi hoon... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

What if when Babita stops him today..If he says like I am talking to my daughter better don't come in between... 

I know mean kuch zyada soch rahi hoon... 

Awwww. Wow! Quite possible. And I'm sure neither will feel offended. <3

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Awwww. Wow! Quite possible. And I'm sure neither will feel offended. <3

Yeah...and it will not turn the situation worst.... Hope something like this happens and they finish the marriage by today plssss....no more dragging it to tomorrow... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yeah...and it will not turn the situation worst.... Hope something like this happens and they finish the marriage by today plssss....no more dragging it to tomorrow... 

Mushkil hai. Agar aajka precap bhi marriage waala ho toh IDM.